What are you drinking now

Life sucks huh :joy::joy:

1 Like

Been a while since I’ve logged in. my son messed up my computer and I haven’t been able to log in. Then life got really busy and I paused brewing. Been missing y’all.
Currently drinking Great Lakes Chillwave Imperial IPA with my Dad. We lost my mom over the holidays and I’m in my childhood home helping him get ready to move. Although I think all work stops after we have had these beers.

4 Likes

Good to hear from you, however, so sorry for your loss. Your homebrew buddies thoughts are most assuredly with you in this difficult time.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear about your mom. Sucks loosing a parent. Cherish your memories :nose:

Glad to hear from you. Sorry for your loss.

Time to be a big shoulder for your father… missed your input in our conversations… but life has a way of keeping you busy…
Hoping you’ll find some time to help keep things lively here!
Sneezles61

Great to hear from you squeegee, sorry to hear of your loss. Hope everything else is well, all things considered!

:beers:
Rad

Happy to see you back and very sorry about your mom.

Apple Joose. 5.7%
Sneezles61

3 Likes

Oyster Stouts up. Stratford Point oysters, nice flavor I make this a lot. I didn’t have any special B added a bit of amber malt I had around. I miss the special B. I ordered some for the next batch

5 Likes

Having a Guinness with my fish and chips in an Irish bar

2 Likes

Not on nitro?
Sneezles61

Great minds think alike!

2 Likes

no Nitro no problem

figured I’d start early and beat the crowds. St Patrick day is for amateurs

2 Likes

Had fish & chips yesterday and a Yuengling in a touristy pub on Big Pine Key. Neither were that great. Probably stay at home for St. Patty’s day.

At a local watering hole… the manager is good friends with us and thought I should have another glass for collection of many!
Sneezles61

1 Like

My collection is getting thin. I collect only the thinner glasses and many of them get broken :broken_heart:

1 Like

We have a collection of older glasses… Wife looks for them at garage sales along with labeled shot glasses…
Sneezles61

Between this post and the last broke another. I buy mine second hand as well and I have cases of glasses given to me some from the German club. A friend gave me these from his uncle’s bar. Classic Pilsner

Guess I should fill it

2 Likes