What are you drinking now

There big for a pilsner glass I thought

Perhaps a new thread of brew glasses/schooners should be started?
Sneezles61

Didn’t there used to be a thread “show me your pint”? That would be good to find and resurrect

Last night, had a couple pints at our local brewery… there is a background flavor in the lager. Reminded me of Gluek Stite black and tan… The brewer told me it was southern German lager yeast… I thought it was very good brew… both of them.
Sneezles61

1 Like

Annual taste off of my Pseudo Sue clone, still needs a bit of tweaking for color but flavor and aroma are great!

:beers:
Rad

3 Likes

StoneMan IPA cascade/centennial hops and a secret ingredient. Not really a secret

3 Likes

Spending time at the Delaware shore so went to Dogfish Head brewery. Having a Nordic Spring IPA

2 Likes

Did you do the brewery tour or just to the spot in town?

My wife did the brewery tour on a “girls trip” about 12 years ago…she says it was nice. Doesn’t think she met Sam. I wasn’t invited :joy:

Enjoying a short work day with a 420.

3 Likes

No tour just drinking and eating. Very good food well done. Nice beer list

Ice cold cider

2 Likes

Hit my Mexican lager. So so good! Only on gas for a week so carbonation will get better. It’s crystal clear so the condensation on the glass isn’t do it any justice.
Well not sure why but I keep getting an error code when trying to add a pic. So you’ll just need to take my word for it!

1 Like

3 Likes

Nice looking beer

1 Like

What time does happy hour start? (:
Sneezles61

Isn’t every hour happy?

1 Like

My Perry from last
Thirst quenching

3 Likes

Of course anything by Jacks Abbey is de liscious