What are you drinking now

I’m drinking an Odell’s Drumroll. This would pass as a NEIPA. It’s quite good. http://www.westword.com/restaurants/drumroll-please-odell-unveils-new-hazy-juicy-american-pale-ale-in-cans-7972958

2 Likes

Obtuse Spruce by dark horse. Almost a sprucey ESB, has a great balance between the crystal, bitterness, with a hint of spruce on the finish. Surprisingly delicious!

3 Likes

Bells double IPA " Mars"

2 Likes

That’s a great beer! No hint of juiciness. :laughing:

1 Like

My all grain kama citra … Having one right now after mowing the lawn. New keg coming tomorrow so I can transfer my Irish red from the primary and get it ready. Also bottling an extract batch of chinook IPA tomorrow to give a bunch to my sister in law.

1 Like

I love that beer.

Salopian Brewing Co. - Entire Butt English Porter. Never had this before… Really good.

Starving Artist “Blood Forge”. Blood orange IPA.

1 Like

coffee… leaving for work very soon, so I’ll be saying to myself, wouldn’t an ice cold brew taste good about now?:anguished: Sneezles61

Stone RuinTen triple IPA. I like a good IPA now and then, and this caught me off guard. The notes of vanilla come through like CRAZY, definitely something I have never had before. Vanilla IPA sounds weird to me, but I really enjoy it

Just drove down from Casper WY watching totality drinking Odell’s summer rain. Now I’m in Saratoga WY soaking in a hot springs drinking a drummer APA. They have a brew pub restaurant on site going there for dinner ill update later:slight_smile:

1 Like

Was in the northwest area the past week and had Salmon Fly Honey Rye. It was pretty good. Don’t recall seeing many rye beers out there.

ESBS homebrew.

Can’t believe this post was so short lived. Figured I’d jump start it. Sadly my ‘Ill be Bock’ maibock kicked now I’m drinking my ESB supposed to be Altbier Long Trail. It’s growing on me

BMC… since my Ryebock failed… was looking forward to it! Sneezles61

1 Like

Just cracked a simple pale ale I did a while back. My first try at designing my own recipe. The idea was to keep it simple and build from there. Came out delicious I don’t think I’ll be altering this recipe.

4 Likes

That’s what happens

2 Likes

My keg of Plinian Legacy kicked tonight :cry: but fortunately I had a 12 pack of Cigar City Jai Alai stashed away, so I am enjoying one of these while watching Netflix.

2 Likes

Knot Today. Delicious!

2 Likes

Today, Brooklyn Unfiltered Pilsner and my Dark Swan clone.