What are you drinking now

Coffee… Dunn Bros Columbian roast… Snow to remove before I can imbibe… Sneezles61

1 Like

Single origin Bolivian pour over

Now thats a nice foamy head! Crystal, wheat or just good process?

I’m drinking the best Pilsner I’ve made so far while eating liverwurst on toasted homemade rye bread. Takes me back to my grandparents kitchen table growing up. Just missing their German accents.

2 Likes

I tested/sampled mine yesterday… Its down to 1.003… I’ll let it sit a room temp a couple more days… Then off to cold crashing… Keg and swig next W/E? Sneezles61

1 Like

2 row, CC20, CC120, Vienna, Torrified Wheat, & Melanoidin.

1 Like

Me a heffeweizen and a bonaire pilsner with my daughter

I was informed that Dark Horse base malt is Vienna Malt…
&:wink:

Definitely one of the best.

My doppelbock kegged a week ago it’s almost there

On tap I’ve got a peanut butter stout, an ESB, chocolate bock, DIPA, a helles, a a cherry cheesecake beer, and an American lager.

Have an Ordinary Bitter on one tap, Kama Citra on the other. In the basement have a Scarlett O’Hara Irish Red that just became ready to drink. Life is good.

How’s that cherry cheesecake moving?

Just put Uncle Tony’s Lager in the kegerator it’s been lagering in the keg in the garage for a couple weeks. It not carbonated and I pulled off the bottom so it’s to early to judge but I think I taste corn flakes

Smell corn flakes, I think

Interesting

Oh that’s what I have at home not at the brewery. It actually came out pretty well.

So… really? I’ve got to brew a brew that needs some biscuit malt… Soda Crackers as a sub? Sneezles61

1 Like

Knot Today IPA, Saison, and Brut in the keezer. Rye is on deck carbing.

1 Like

The last of my beautiful NEIPA😪

2 Likes