What are you drinking now

At Finback sipping a DIPA called I See You. Very Nice

1 Like

1 Like

Meant to post this last week but forgot. Rents caught Covid about a week apart out in CA visiting their new grandbaby, and ended up flying home after no longer contagious rather than drive. My brother in law drove their car to Denver, where I flew in to meet him and drive home to PA. We stopped for dinner at the Lowry Beer Garden that night and sampled a few nice local brews by Eddyline, Station 26, and Lone Tree

Drove to Columbia, MO on Wednesday and found a cool local brewery called Broadway Brewery.

Excellent pizza and cool atmosphere. If you’re ever in the area it’s worth a stop. :sunglasses:

:beers:
Rad

3 Likes

Best not be speeding… after leaving Co… that sniffing dog will tip over by the trunk, and we not here from you fer a couple of months! :joy:
Sneezles61

Man, interesting menu! Like to try a bunch of ‘em. They seem very proud of their beer. :wink:

1 Like

those prices seem better than at Finnback where @squeegeethree is drinking. $9 for a pint of beer is to rich for my blood. Some breweries are closing maybe getting greedy. I can get the same beers on tap outside of breweries cheaper than at the breweries themselves. Bad buisness if their taproom overhead is the cause.

1 Like

The scary thing is growler/crowler pricing…… I needed smelling salts after my last gallon purchase. Definitely no economy of scale.

1 Like

For NY those prices are fair, rents here are pricey as is labor. That said, I drink for free as much as I pay when I go out.

correction NYC

Kinda like housing markets.

1 Like

Well the color is the same :thinking:

2 Likes

I wonder if stout is a give away? (:
Well, can you taste the clam butts, guts and nuts? LMAO!
Sneezles61

1 Like

Oysters can live up to 20 years but there are clams that live to be 500 years old. You know what happened in 1522? Not much really… pretty boring year.

2 Likes

Well mine is a bit drier although it seemed less so when I first kegged it. This bottle was bottled off the keg a couple months ago. I just started a fresh batch that I mashed warmer so we will see. I hate to go to lactose Im more of a purist but maybe they add it

1 Like

Well, it appears a few clams were first sucking in their first pulls of water! (:slight_smile:
Sneezles61

2 Likes

Looks like a long hairs brew… (:
Sneezles61

Another nap time beer! But so smooth

Ive not had that one. Is it good? Maybe next winter. I don’t brew the barley wine anymore. It may be something to do in a small batch form