What are you drinking now

Well I was strapped just in case! :joy:. As I’ve said if any of you ever find yourself in the neighborhood let me know!

2 Likes

:grimacing:

2 Likes

I came loaded for bear with two bottles of my homebrew to try! He’s still posting so they must not have been deadly. :rofl:

:beers:
Rad

3 Likes

Not deadly at all! Your Hefe was delicious! Great balance of banana. The Psuedo Sue was great too!

1 Like

Today I’m having a Cone Head IPA by Zero Gravity out of Burlington VT :+1:

2 Likes

Not really drinking it this morning, having coffee but I just put on draft the La Petite Orange from our host. Then my CO2 ran out so pictures at a later date.

I found it a very nice light body, refreshing beer that nicely hides the slightly strong ABV. Used the dry SafAle BE 256 yeast fermented slightly warm at about 74°. Even though the 1lb of sugar isn’t a really large amount I can taste a little bite from it.

1 Like

Drinking an Olde Ale I made back in 2019. Interesting. It was barrel aged with some Blett Clausini. Had some wierd stuff in the bottom of the bottle so carefully decanted it. Has only a slight tartness kind of fruity. It was a blend from a Barley Wine that was way to alcoholic with an ESB. It is still 8% ABV

2 Likes

Helles bock

3 Likes

I’ll get a picture later… Schells Bock is in the stores now!
Sneezles61

1 Like

Just got into my Light American Lager made with Rice. Up this weekend is my Mexican lager, which is always tapped the weekend closest to Cinco de Mayo. If I get some cold storage I’ll get my lager made with maize kegged up…

3 Likes

ESB pulled off the fermenter.

3 Likes

Fermented at 15 psi. Ive used only natural carbonation. Its amazing the amount of CO2 that comes from fermentation. Doing my part to lower my carbon footprint :grimacing:

1 Like

Very… crafty sir!
Sneezles61

How was that Schell’s Bock?

1 Like

Tasty… when we go north, I’ll grab another 12-er and stash way in the back for…. Aging!
Sneezles61

1 Like

SOS recipe @radagast gave me :+1:

2 Likes

Not sure why it looks amber in the picture it’s not that color at all

I just kicked mine watching my Pens lose to the Rangers.

:beers:
Rad

2 Likes

A nice Brooklyn beer

5 Likes

I like most of what Sixpoint makes

1 Like