Do you listen to music while brewing? If so, what?

Last nights brew session involved a mix of Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, and of course MotorHead!! :mrgreen:

Yesterday’s stout session was backed by a recording of a radio broadcast, “Breakfast With the Beatles” from WXRT, Chicago

I must be really weird. I brew in total silence. No music, nothing.

Lately I’ve been jamming out to Stone Sour on brew days.

I dig that too. I don’t always listen to music while I brew.

Last night was Epoch by Fen from the UK and Belus by Burzum.

Last Saturday it was the Glitch Mob. Might not do that one again. Had a glitch with my yeast- really slow start up.

I must be really getting old and out of the loop. I’ve never even heard of most of the bands mentioned here. What ever happened to Bad Company, Pink Floyd, and Skynyrd?

+1 or joe satriani pandora station :smiley: cheers

Rush and ACDC

More and more Alt stuff. Blondfire, Royal Teeth, The Chevin, Ballpark Music, The Hives, The Heavy, Chappo, Capital Cities, Lonely Forest, Morning Parade, Metric. I will say though that there are times when no music (no noise period) can work. It depends on the day & circumstances. Brew on Beerheads.

i’m withya, 70’s rock rules

My problem is I boil outside my basement door (plus heat water), transfer, grind, measure, clean,etc in the middle of my basement, but my kegs and conditioning refrigerator are in my garage. So I am in constant motion on any brew day. To really listen to music, I would need headphones.

i’m withya, 70’s rock rules[/quote]
Well, I listen to that stuff on the radio, but I don’t listen to the same stuff I liked 10 years ago. Evolve, man! Evolve!

Avett Bros. 8)

iggy pop

I listen to everythng from 50’s to 2012 country. love it all. lol

Everything?? Man, you must know a lot about music!

Typically I just throw on Little Steven’s Underground Garage. However, if pressed,

Top 5 Brewday Artists (in order):
-White Stripes
-Neil Young
-Phish (if its a longer brewday)
-Black Keys
-Talking Heads

[quote=“Pietro”]Typically I just throw on Little Steven’s Underground Garage. However, if pressed,

Top 5 Brewday Artists (in order):
-White Stripes
-Neil Young
-Phish (if its a longer brewday)
-Black Keys
-Talking Heads[/quote]

f’n yes to all of ther above.

Is anyone else bothered by this? All? ALL!? Polka, garage techno, witch-house, Dei Antwerd…