You Might Be a Homebrewer If

How about a refrigerator dedicated wholly to yeast culturing?

Refrigerators are way cheaper than cars and you don’t have to insure them. Just sayin…

:smiley: [/quote]
…Your insurance agent keeps trying to sell you a policy for all your brewing equipment

you’re brewing right now! 10 gallons of American Lager. my first attempt at this style, AG.

You complain to a friend that you only have one drinkable keg in the house.

Kind of happened to me today…

“sorry man, I only have 10 gallons (2 beers) on tap.”

hah :cheers:

you’re very irate with malted milk balls because they’re not malty beer balls.

If your kids know how to use a bottle capper…

If you’ve ever supplied kegs for a bachelor party…and they weren’t BMC!

If you know what BMC stands for…

If you have carboys in your bathtub… :cheers:

… Your dog’s name is Hallertau Mittelfruh!

…You get excited about the arrival of fall/winter weather and the resulting cool tap water temperature.

If you can consider it something to check off your Bucket List to brew in a Hurricane

I named my dog Simcoe :smiley:

I know! I LOVE the cold Cheyenne water in the winter!

Amen!
I just can’t cool my wort with my coil chiller below 75 unless it’s winter outside.

How about this: You’re a homebrewer if you can name (or write down) 50 different varieties of hops. I did this one day when I was bored and I have to say that I struggled with the last 5-10 hops but eventually got 50. No referring to websites, brewing software or anything else… just you, a piece of paper and a pen. There have been so many new hops to come out it seems EASY! :twisted:

Same here but with my pool! I put my pump on the second step of the pool and pump to cool.

The only brews you have in the house are ones you enjoy; and you brewed them all.

You drive past a Denny’s restaurant and start craving some beer.

Waldo Lake Amber FTW!! I may never brew a different amber ale recipe again. :cheers:

you have more than one hole in your formica counter tops from star san.

It all worked out…just pushed us over the edge to get new granite counter tops…and a new sink…maybe a new stove…

if you start making oatmeal for breakfast and it ends up a stout.

You put green bananas on top of the fridge to mash.