Whats your favorite commercial brew?

The two I keep going back to are Weyerbacher’s Merry Monks, and Oskar Blues Old Chub.

Define “favorite”.

Pabst Blue Ribbon

Ballast point sculpin ale

I really only drink with meals and I suppose sporting events which usually also entails food. So the beer certainly compliments the food or the weather. I can’t say I really have a favorite.

Commonly consumed at my house are - Dos Equis Amber Lager, Sam Adams Boston Lager & Goose Island English Bitter. Sometimes I will get a 6 packs of Molsen if Publix has it fresh on the shelf. It falls under the category of “dont think just drink”. I do really love Marzen beers in the fall. I usually take a look at what the Whole Foods has stocked for Oktoberfest time of year. But Spaten or Warsteiner is always nice. Good football beer for me.

We do have some solid brew pubs in our area and I support those.

Sometimes I do pickup that Beers of Mexico 24 pack at Costco or Sams. Honestly sometimes an ice cold Tecate does the trick.

great lakes dortmunder gold
victory prima pils

favorite brewery lazy monk brewery. :wink:

[quote=“simple”]Define “favorite”.
Pabst Blue Ribbon[/quote]

Good old PBR.
I used to love the PBR Bock that I frequently bought from the late 60s o the mid 70s (PBR Bock was actually the very first six pack I ever bought for myself). It had a nice roasty character until they drastically changed it (dumbed it down) around 1977 or 78)

These days, I suppose my favorite commercial beers (on those rare occasions when I buy commercial) are Sierra Pale, Celebration, and Bigfoot as well as most of Dales’s offerings. And I still enjoy old favorites Yuengling Porter and Chesterfield Ale every now and again.
Also. I really enjoy the occasional Guinness Foreign Extra (which as far as I’m concerned, defines stout. The Draft Guinness, not so much…though it can be quite refreshing in the right circumstances).

For me, nothing is better than Augustiner Helles as my go-to, year-round beer. Quite possibly the best example of the style I’ve ever encountered. Other favorites by season include:

Hofbrau Maibock - Spring
Fruh Kolsch (on tap only, for freshness), and Dinkel Acker Pils - Summer
Sprecher Black Bavarian, and Hofbrau Oktoberfest - Fall
Old Rasputin Imperial Stout, Aecht Schlenkerla Bock, and Einbecker Eisbock - Winter

Another vote for Bell’s Two Hearted Ale.

Go to beer is Half Acre Brewery’s Daisy Cutter Pale Ale. So dank and resiny. I also love Victory Dirtwolf right now.

When the winter months come around & I can find it, Tallgrass makes a Robust Porter called Zombie Monkey that is pretty great. Easier to find I would go with Dechuttes Obsidian.

I’m awfully partial to Spaten when it comes to a lager and Tucher weissbier overall.

Snake Dog IPA from Flying Dog. It was the first craft beer I’d ever tasted. Before that, I had thought I didn’t like beer.

Pilsner Urquell

lately its been alchemy ale by widmer bros.

Big Bad Baptist IS from Epic. or Mephistopheles RIS from Avery