Whats Brewin this weekend?

Bottled the Raspberry Milk Chocolate Stout Saturday (hopefully ready by St. Valentine’s day) but used too much Raspberry extract I fear :roll: )

Brewed up an Oatmeal Stout Sunday for St. Patrick’s day. :cheers:

Last weekend was 22 gal of Founder’s Breakfast stout, yesterday was 22 gallons of Vienna Lager.

5 gal Bourbon Barrel Porter on deck for this weekend. :stuck_out_tongue:

:cheers:
Rad

Just about to drop in the flameout hops on Janet’s Brown Ale. Strike water is heating up for The Innkeeper.

Kegged a Scottish 70/- last night and racked the Celebration Ale to secondary onto the dry hops. Just pulled the split-batch kolsch out of the fermentation chamber to make way for today’s brews.

I’m in full-on “brew like a madman” mode! :cheers:

a dry pale ale (almost ipa) with 1007 slurry from Alt and assorted hops.

1.060, about 62 IBU
2-row with munich, victory and white wheat

accidental 90 minute boil, had too much wort! that’s ok.

Ahtanum FWH
Warrior at 60 min
Ahtanum at 10
Simcoe at 5
Columbus at 0

maybe dry hop with Citra?

1007 slurry from Alt

that’s it.

ferment in my low 50* Minnesota basement

Bottled a watermelon wheat.

On Wednesday I brewed a German pilsner: 100% Best pilsner malt, all mittlefrueh hops, and S-34/70.
It only took 3 or 4 minutes to get my mash temperature right and I hit my O G goal (1.049) exactly. I pitched the yeast at 3 pm and saw the beginnings of fermentation the next day at 7 am what I first got out of bed. This morning the airlock was burping every 4 seconds, it’s in the cooler at 50f.

Planning on brewing a mexican lager this weekend. Vienna, 6-row, corn, caramunich and a little bit of midnight wheat for color. All Hersbrucker hops and a 2.5 liter starter of 2124.

I bottled the Moonshine malt liquor. Also just made a starter for a sweet stout, that I will brew on Monday.

Got the NB Smashing Pumpkin on the boil as we speak! Added a can of organic pumpkin at the start of the boil and plan on adding a couple vanilla beans to the secondary…and amen to all you serious brewers! I have no idea what half the things listed even means! but thats gives me something to strive for! Keep obsessing!! Later! :cheers:

[quote=“Rookie L A”]On Wednesday I brewed a German pilsner: 100% Best pilsner malt, all mittlefrueh hops, and S-34/70.
It only took 3 or 4 minutes to get my mash temperature right and I hit my O G goal (1.049) exactly. I pitched the yeast at 3 pm and saw the beginnings of fermentation the next day at 7 am what I first got out of bed. This morning the airlock was burping every 4 seconds, it’s in the cooler at 50f.[/quote]

That’s pretty quick for 34/70 to get going. I’ve always had 24hrs or so of lag time.

Brewed Munich Helles yesterday and just finished brewing a Bohemian dunkel tonight.

On Sunday I’ll be brewing the first of two batches of my 2014 Xmas Ale. It’s a sort of 'solera ’ I’ve managed somehow to keep going since 1991.

[quote=“hans caravan”][quote=“Rookie L A”]On Wednesday I brewed a German pilsner: 100% Best pilsner malt, all mittlefrueh hops, and S-34/70.
It only took 3 or 4 minutes to get my mash temperature right and I hit my O G goal (1.049) exactly. I pitched the yeast at 3 pm and saw the beginnings of fermentation the next day at 7 am what I first got out of bed. This morning the airlock was burping every 4 seconds, it’s in the cooler at 50f.[/quote]

That’s pretty quick for 34/70 to get going. I’ve always had 24hrs or so of lag time.[/quote]

It was not very vigorous and took until Thursday night to really get going.
It’s still at every four seconds this morning.
It’s a three gallon batch.

On Saturday I brewed a 5 gallon batch of the Elevenses Ale. Perfect OG of 1.046

On Sunday I brewed my own version of Elevenses. The OG was 1.050 Added a little Biscuit and bumped up the oats.

I love that Elevenses so much, if my version turns out well I may start brewing it in 10 gal batches.

An Oatmeal Stout, 6.50 gal. and casked a Belgian Stout to cellar until next year.

Just put the airlock in a 5 gallon batch of the NB extract version of the Extra Pale Ale. Also cracked open the first bottle of my first ever batch, the American Wheat this weekend. I also have the Cream Ale in primary. Interested to see how these last 2 batches turn out as I tried full volume boils on both after doing a partial boil on the American Wheat.

I got busy today around 4 pm. Kegged three batches and brewed two more - a Simcoe APA and a SMASH with Vienna and Centennial. The homegrown Cents smelled awesome.

I might have one more batch in me next weekend, but then I better put my feet up for a while! :cheers:

Brewing a Sierra Nevada Pale Ale on Thursday.

Just finished brewing a sweet stout. Sitting in the primary waiting to start fermentation. I used WLP002 with a 1.5 L starter.