What did you get for the holiday?

Just bought myself a 2" MM.
Wasn’t even a drunk order though. :frowning:

[quote=“MullerBrau”][quote=“speed”][quote=“MullerBrau”]There is not much beer related left to get so I got two bottles of Avery Mephistopheles RIS. Possibly the best RIS out there. At about $10 per 12 oz bottle and 16.5% abv, I will be laying these down for 5 years.

[/quote]
i got one of those at the brewery in 09 just can’t decide when to open it. the end of jan will be three years and thats my birfday so might enjoy it then.[/quote]Prepare yourself for one of the bestest beers in the whole wide world. Last year I drank my 2005 bottles and it was unbelievable.[/quote]

THat is a good beer I drank an 06 I beleive it was, not to long ago. As for one of the best RIS? I do not know that would be a lot of side by side tastings to figure that out.

And I didn’t get anything for christmas

Nice new fermentation chamber… digital controller ordered from NB, with an 8.8 cubic foot kenmore freezer. Just got it home today and set up for trial tonight. Plan on brewing this weekend and putting it to good use.

Boo-yah!

I got mostly money. Probably use it to get some airgun related stuff (possibly some stainless parts for my 1377?) and a bottling bucket (yeah, I’ve been using an auto siphon to bottle with this whole time)