What are you drinking now

Houston, We have lift off!! :joy:
Sneezles61

Old habits. bleu si vu ple. Only french i needed when visiting my relatives in Quebec

1 Like

Haha…like me in south america…Un cerveza por favor…five minutes later…donde esta el baño?

1 Like

Whistlepig 10 year old Rye whiskey

1 Like

Camped about 1 mile from Ithica brewery. Stopped in twice but the beer garden was filthy with college kids so i slipped in the side and grabbed some 8 packs. Flower Power has been around for awhile and used to be
a favorite. Still is i guess

2 Likes

Flower Power fresh must be amazing. By the time we get it down here it’s still good but it’s prolly a month old

They had quite a lineup. Very nice facility. But being in a college town the last week of school way to crowded. The area is full of waterfalls and swimming holes hopefully get back this summer. We stayed at Robert Treeman SP. Watkins Glen SP was full. The wine trail was hopping as well. We only did one wine tasting

2 Likes

What i like about Bad Sons besides good beer is their prices are teird from $4-$8 depending on the beer. Being valley guys they know to make it in the valley you need to have those options. Right down the road

I babysat a friend’s dog for a week while friends traveled in the SW. They brought me back the bottle of booze which is Atapiño Liqueur from Santa Fe Spirits | Santa Fe Spirits

1 Like

Beer?
Sneezles61

Whiskey made into a liquor. It’s pretty sensational if you like piney floral tasting notes

My Framinghammer BP.

2 Likes

Backstory on the name?BP?..ball peen?British Pale? Ballast Point? blenders pride?

Baltic Porter

1 Like

Ah yes.And Framinghammer as in Jack’s Abbey…and or Framingham Ma. I saw the other thread.

:hushed: Pitch fork is for… ?
Sneezles61

The revolution

6 Likes

Ginger Snap Saison from our host

3 Likes

Very artistic

1 Like