What are you drinking now

I see three dawgs over the camp fire! I’ve an old 4 tine, of course whilst imbibing in a home brew!
Sneezles61

1 Like

Some of the newer models have 5 prongs. I collect the 3 prong. I aslo have seen some hand carved ones but they are pricey

2 Likes

The carved ones tend to be 3 prong. You can train them and carve one yourself easy enough

I"ve got a 6 point manure fork… scratchin’ in the forest as I clean up a bit…
Hickory or white oak? Gotta find a brew now…
Sneezles61

I’m in LA, North Hollywood/Toluca Lake area to be precise, this week visiting my daughter and grandpup. Went to a pizza place for carryout and they had this and a few other beers from a brewery right up the road in Burbank. I’ll go by one night this week and check it out and post a few pics.

Not a bad lager. Forgot to get a photo of the actual beer in the glass. It wasn’t an exceptionally pretty lager to be honest. Light straw color with a nice white head, decent lacing but I wouldn’t be happy with the clarity if it were my lager. Very balanced, a little sweeter than expected on the first sip but didn’t seem so from there on out and instead was quite easy drinking and tasty. Motueka hops which I’ve never used.

Had a couple nice Japanese beers at a Ramen restaurant last night but I forgot to take pictures or write the names down. They had a nice little selection of Japanese craft beers including some IPAs and a couple rice beers. Very interesting place, with great food, called Jinya Ramen Bar which apparently has franchised across the country recently.

3 Likes

Resilience IPA

5 Likes

Big Sur west coast DIPA. (Bigger brother of To Sur with Love :musical_note:)

3 Likes

That is my Rye Lager… Getting towards the end of the keg… and just as usual… its really great…
Sneezles61

2 Likes

Oh that looks gooood! Hummmmm what time is it now…

Always beer-30… ifn you choose!
Sneezles61

4 Likes

1 Like

Need to add an > at the very end that got deleted

Magic

1 Like

Thats a nice brew… you on the road? Yer camper in the background?
Sneezles61
EDIT: Some of my wife rel-a-tics from Alaska visited last week (Mo’s)… They flew down, bought a huge rolling camper… Worth more than our house!! Seems they are stuck at the border… traffic…

Not mine i couldn’t afford that

2 Likes

The bigger they are the harder they are to maintain. You did just find with the tow behind.

Campground doesn’t look too crowded there. What are the round things on top of the pedestals? Meters?

I think maybe they are i didn’t look that close. Mine didn’t have one. Yes that campsite wasn’t to crowded. Tonight we are in Illinois more Rigs here but not full. It started raining just as we pulled in. Took my first shower in the camper tonight, lovely. I have a Murphy bed so it’s quite roomy and comfortable.

They have the meters here as well. I’ll have to ask because the electric is included in the fee. Maybe for long term stays?

Long term would be my guess too. Keeps everyone honest with usage when they get a deal for being long term.

Sure miss camping and campgrounds. We met many very nice people at them. I have noticed the rain holds off until you are ready to set up or break camp.

2 Likes