Picture of your keezer or kegerator?

It would be interesting to see pictures of your keezers or kegerators. Did you run into a problem which took a unique solution for new builders to be aware of?

Remind me later today :grinning:

and the business end

1 Like

1 Like

I like the caster idea

I was on the fence with them and I’m so glad I did it.

2 Likes

. Kind of tight but everything fits. The 4” PVC in the center has a 12 volt pc fan that circulates air to keep the tower cool.

1 Like

@Flars Good idea to collect this info in one post - thanks. There are some nice builds among this crowd.

I can’t think of any “unique” solutions in my keezer but anyone interested can find further thoughts on pressure regulation here Secondaries vs manifold - #7 by Steve

further info on the build here One more keezer build post

and a bit on the menu board here Magnetic Blackboard Beer Menu

1 Like

Nice, clean build @Steve. I’m thinking of going back to my original black tap handles as a change of pace. Waited 4 years to start putting stickers on the collar…

Thanks @brewmanchu. I think yours looks great. I’m guilty of being an engineer - simple and functional. :slight_smile:

Definitely nothing fancy about mine but it gets the job done. I’m sure you’re all jealous of the sexy “drywall mud pan/drip tray” hahaha. The tap room is still kind of going through a transition. I’ll be finishing the walls with rough barnwood lumber and the ceiling with tin soonish…

1 Like

Im ok with picnic taps…maybe real taps down the road. Can get 4 kegs in here.

2 Likes

This is my tailgate kegerator. 2 kegs 5 lb tank and regulator and 2 bags of ice and she’s road ready. Best if you strap it in the back of the pickup.

2 Likes

That’s a classic @brew_cat

Meet Oliver “Beer Guardian”.

Problem: Beer Frig. would not hold three 5 gallon kegs (only 2)
Solution: Added 2 - 5 gallon kegs and 2 - 3 gallon kegs on the rear step up (4 kegs under CO2, 3 tabs on the front)

Left Tab: 5 Gallon - Good Beer (Proper IPA)
Center Tab: 3 Gallon - Porter, Stout, Barley Wine, Saturday Morning Tap
Right Tab: 5 Gallon - Evil Beer (2nd half of 10 gallon batch, more hops, steeped grains, sugar, etc.)

I typically brew 6 or 10 gallon all grain batches.

1 Like

2 Likes

Taps?

Figured I should chime in on this.

:beers:
Rad

3 Likes

Nice sticker collection. I feel breweries used to be more giving with free stickers