My favorite style is:

Amber Ale

You can make it hoppy, malty, strong, session, dry, thick, or whatever the hell else you can do to beers and it’s still an Amber.

I’m working down one version of my Amber right now. It’s hoppy, but not too much. Cascades in the finish, Magnums for the bittering, mostly base 2-row with Munich, 60L, and 120L in the mash, and US-05.

What’s yours?

Whatever beer is in its prime. But if I had to pick just one style to brew all the time, it would be American IPA.

Altbier

Best Bitter. I rotate this and APA as my house brews.

I do like American amber as a style with a lot of room, its how I make the bitters.

+1
Admitted Hophead :smiley:

RIS followed by Black IPA or American IPA

My favorite was IPA, but now enjoy APA’s more. Most recently I’ve really started enjoying Belgians. Patersbier, Tripel, Strong Ale, etc…

My favorite depends on what time of year it is - and what I’m in the mood for. Now it’s fall, so I’m really into APAs and low ABV Scottish ales. I like strong ales in the winter, and I jump around between different lagers in the spring and summer. Summer is also for Wiessbiers.

I probably should have stated that my favorite is variety. I keep so many beers on tap because I feel like something different on different days of the week. Probably would be easier to state what I don’t like.

I don’t think I could ever pick one. Sometimes I crave an IPA, sometimes I crave a stout, sometimes I crave some funky Belgian yeasty sumthin sumthin.

I would say ambers too, a versatile base beer.

I really can’t pick a single style, at least partially because my taste preferences have shifted a bit.

I was an IPA man since the late 1960’s, but these days it seems my favorites (as far as ales go) are Scotch Ale, Porter, and ESB. In the lager department, a good Maerzen or Dunkeles.

I do still enjoy and brew a fair amount of IPA, but it hasn’t been my “go to” beer for years. I find myself enjoying the malt side of things a great deal more than I once did. …it was interesting to discover how much more is going on in a beer that isn’t dominated by bitterness.

Schwarzbier…err, I mean, Black Ale! I also loves me a good sessionable, old fashioned, easy drinking, non bitter, aromatic Golden Ale. And I’ll drink wheat in winter, INTW.

Sorry no do-overs.

You all are over-thinking this, its not legally binding.

Amber IPA

Marzen, followed by a nicely balances Pale Ale

America IPA, followed closely by APA.

Bohemian Pilsner. Especially made with the Budvar yeast. I like the Staro-Prague when it’s available as well. I like a mixture of Saaz and Mt. Hood hops. And then, just a genuine all-Saaz hopped one is good as well.

Then IPAs.

right now its IIPA.

but were moving into stout season :cheers:

Porter
RIS at a close second.