Im moving

Both Budweiser and Bud Light are on the list.
Im moving to Nebraska

1 Like

Gee whizzzz, Badweiser is very popular… I very seldom see anyone drink it up here…
I like North Dakota’s brew…
Next time Tex comes from Austin Tx to visit, I’m gonna ask him the bring up some fresh Lone Star.
Sneezles61

Do admit that Budweiser is more popular than bud light…. Rarely see anyone drinking it around here, or Heineken for that matter (Ohio’s most popular beer?)

Yeah something is not right with that pole

Black Betty Russian Imperial Stout I got to find that. I love the name though

IF that is what Nebraska is drinking, I wouldn’t want to be driving around their about happy hour… slam down a couple pints, and get crossed eyed…
Sneezles61

Florida: Stella? Calling BS on that based on the two spaces in the grocery cooler and half an aisle of Bud Light.

2 Likes

Ah the roads are pretty straight there

I can see Bud light. Many joints around here may have 6 taps of craft beer and still have a Bud Lite tap hidden somewhere. Plenty eople drink it got to be inclusive. Another side note last month AB posted their highest quarter profit. Apparently people boycotting BL turned to their more profitable stuff. Bud Lite is their loss leader. Tell me these guys don’t do their homework.

When in town mingling, Busch light is my choice….
I think the rhetoric is from the loud mouths who have to “share” their displeasure about anything…
Sneezles61

I know… people make me laugh when they boycott any product and don’t do their homework and buy a product owned by the same corporation. ‘I’m switching to Busch Light…’

1 Like

Probably end up with a net gain🤣

Agreed. No way that is correct. It would have to be Bud Light or Miller Lite. Everything else a distant third.

In fairness, I think the article is basically fluff Clickbait….it got us going, right?

Somewhere, I hear RamJam playing!

Now I can’t get that tune out of my head

1 Like

Not a fan of that song… just filler stuff…
Sneezles61

Really? Oh well music is subjective for sure. Context I guess. It was the bomb at our local summer swimming hole in 1978! A true one hit wonder band.

On the nightly news tonight, Modelo Especial outsold Bud Light in the US?!?

funny I guess people couldnt wait to stop drinking tha crappy beer. Funny that peer pressure stuff. Heck I’ve been boycotting that stuff for years :rofl:

1 Like

I didn’t realize until almost the end of the article that In-Bev also owns Modelo. Still kind of hard to believe Modelo out sold Bud Light. I gauge sales by how many cans/bottles of a brand I see on the side of the road. My non conventional survey says Bud Light wins or Modelo drinkers are more “green”.

I do have to say that last month I had a draft Modelo and it was surprisingly tasty. That was at a hotel bar where we stayed that had a little happy hour for guests. The only other choice was, you guessed it, Bud Light.