Im moving

I have modelo on tap ate the Mexican place. They have a few different Mexican beer on tap good stuff. I don’t think all the BL drinkers all of a sudden switched to modello. Modello was ip there already the BL drinkers switched to variety of different stuff. Im not sad about BL going down even if the reason why is silly

1 Like

The nightly news was saying that Cinco de Mayo played a role in the numbers for Modelo. But also, like you said, the whole dustup over bud light trying to be inclusive backfired, they waffled, and they ended up making both groups angry. Strange times.

Some surprises in that list for me too. Spaten, Bass, and Franziskaner….here is an A-Z of their holdings.

They sold our host a few years ago I think, (to Blackstreet Capital Holdings LLC)so no need to tread lightly in bashing AB- InBev anymore. Lol.

1 Like

Might be easier to look for the upside down beer bottle on the package to avoid drinking g InBev product!! My they own many.
We weren’t making a list of brews to avoid, were we? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Sneezles61

1 Like

The last Bud light I drank was for an untappd badge back in 2012. :crazy_face: Had modelo especial at a Mexican restaurant last time I was in San Diego, went excellently with my enchilladas.

:beers:
Rad

1 Like