I hope you're all brewing today

Just mashed in on a batch of Union Jack IPA. Strayed from my normal Sunday Brewday and this may be my first Saturday Brew. Anyone else brewing this weekend?

I am brewing a batch of Santas Helper, kegging several batches, bottling to empty a few kegs, etc.

Just mashed into a Marzen, temps hit right on. Now to get this kitchen cleaned and chop a little firewood while she mashes…

I’m gonna do a night brew tonight. Probably start around 9, hopefully be done by midnight. Brewing a rye IPA, with all Columbus.

Today I brewed 5.5 gallons of partial mash English Barleywine although highly hopped for that style at 120 calculated IBUs. It came in at 1.092 although I was shooting for 1.098. My efficiency suffered a little since I was mashing to fit a smaller kettle than I’m used to (I normally brew +10 gallons). I mashed 11.5 lbs of malt and sparged with only one gallon of water, so left some sugars behind. Still, it was an enjoyable brewday and it’s happily sitting at 64F with a good pitch of WY1318.

[quote=“Edward Teach”]
it’s the beginning of the zombie apocalypse, man. you better have some Belgian styles on hand.[/quote]

Haha, made me chuckle a bit.

[quote=“shredd3r”][quote=“Edward Teach”]
it’s the beginning of the zombie apocalypse, man. you better have some Belgian styles on hand.[/quote]

Haha, made me chuckle a bit.[/quote]
it’s not just a poster, it’s a way of life!

[quote=“Edward Teach”][quote=“shredd3r”][quote=“Edward Teach”]

Haha, made me chuckle a bit.[/quote]
it’s not just a poster, it’s a way of life![/quote]

It’s good to not be a zombie!

[quote=“shredd3r”]
It’s good to not be a zombie![/quote]
That sounds suspiciously like something a zombie would say…
I’ll be watching you. (doing pointing fingers at eyes thing)