How often does eveyone brew?

On average about once every 5 weeks, to yield 10 gallons beer post-ferment, but sometimes that’s 3 brews in a month.

Somehow I brewed up 23 batches in 2012. I’ve had big gaps where I didn’t brew at all, there were 3 times that the gap was 6 weeks at least.

I made up for it though, I did half of my brews in 2 1/2 months. Mostly at the end of the year.

2-3 times a month more in the summer as I make lawnmower beers to take everywhere and consume with friends. I think I need another carboy though so I can do 10 gal batches as I still run out from time to time. :frowning: Cheers

As I’m brewing up a big batch of Rye IPA today (targeted at 8% abv), it hits me … I don’t really have any session beers.

Your Big Belma is getting close. Been looking at your Racer 5 recipe. I assume it is good?

Also, 12-12-12 Barleywine is already kegged?

Your Big Belma is getting close. Been looking at your Racer 5 recipe. I assume it is good?

Also, 12-12-12 Barleywine is already kegged?[/quote]Yup, Racer 5 is stellar. The 12-12-12 is kegged and bottled for a month now. It tasted really fresh which is odd but the 2010 batch was the same way too. I have lots of both still aging. The 2010 has picked up a lot of complexity.

Also, 12-12-12 Barleywine is already kegged?[/quote]Yup, Racer 5 is stellar. The 12-12-12 is kegged and bottled for a month now. It tasted really fresh which is odd but the 2010 batch was the same way too. I have lots of both still aging. The 2010 has picked up a lot of complexity.[/quote]

Any changes from the recipe on your site? If I recall that was 5 or 6 years old?

I brew at least once a month, and often twice per month.
Typically 10 gallon batches, sometimes brew with a buddy so we can then split the batch.

[quote=“560sdl”]Any changes from the recipe on your site? If I recall that was 5 or 6 years old?[/quote]Nope, I only change the site if the recipe changes.

Nice site!

Once a monthish. Hopefully more during football season now that I put a wall mounted TV in my garage. I will brew instead vegging out on the couch. I take a break from brewing once the weather gets hot, and will make a mead and a wine indoors instead.