How do you mark your bottles?

Same here.

I print the labels on regular printer paper, and then I use milk to affix it to the bottle. Works like a champ. Labels stick well and - more importantly - come of easy.

could you post a link for the site. that sounds like a good deal. i dont label a lot of bottles but i do give away some beer and wouldnt mind trying to make some labels.

i put a small sticker on the top with some shortened version af the beers name that usually only i can decipher. i also try to fit the bottling date and abv. its a lot of stuff to try and write on a little sticker[/quote]

Sure, I’m new on the forum and didn’t know if links were allowed.These are the labels I use and the paper type is “removable white matte” but any of the “removable” ones would work I’m sure. 4 labels per sheet and 100 sheets is 30 bucks. The description says 8 labels per sheet but they count the square main label and the neck ring label as different labels.

http://www.onlinelabels.com/ol3078.htm[/quote][quote="pointyskull"][quote="jezmez68"]I will do a couple of things: First, I'll make a label for EVERY beer. I am totally into naming my beers, and I enjoy that part of the process just as much as making the beers. [/quote]

Same here.

I print the labels on regular printer paper, and then I use milk to affix it to the bottle. Works like a champ. Labels stick well and - more importantly - come of easy.[/quote]

thanks for the link (indymedic). i have used http://www.beerlabelizer.com/ before and applied with milk it worked ok, but the ink smeared a little and it was kinda a hassle. i do like that the labels come off easy but a lot of the beer i give away, i dont get bottles back anyway.
i may try the link posted for a more pro look.

Yeah, I get a bit of smearing sometimes, but I consider that a tradeoff for easy removal.

Yeah, I get a bit of smearing sometimes, but I consider that a tradeoff for easy removal.[/quote]

I found Beerlabelizer a little hard to use, and the milk trick is convenient to apply but I generally don’t have milk in the house and you still have to wet the labels to remove.

The onlinelabel place was easier (for me at least) to learn. The label paper they use is a breeze to remove- no soaking or wetting, just slip a fingernail under the corner and the whole thing peels off in one piece with no residue. The paper is almost a plastic type material but feels like paper.

Round labels at “Labels by the sheet” Recycled stock for 34 cents a sheet. Love the price and bottle caps are the best way.