Half a barrel of home made wine..... how to bottle?

I was asked whats the best way to bottle home made wine from a plastic barrel? The wine was made from fresh grapes and placed in a plastic food grade barrel with spigot. The wine was meant to be consumed young. I tasted the wine its very sweet and has an odd aroma/smell. There is about 30 gallons left I think. My first step would be to test the sulfite level and adjust if need be.But after that what do I do?
I have 2 six gallon and 4 five gallon glass carboys , k meta/ sorbate and oak chips. I think if nothing is done soon this wine will go bad.

You’ve got a bit of work ahead of you.

First, go ahead and get the sulphite up to an appropriate level, somewhere around 25-50 PPM FSO2, depending on pH.

Next, degas a small sample fully. You can do this by vacuum, or just putting some wine in a hydrometer tube and shaking the living heck out of it. When it’s fully degassed taste it again to see if the smell/taste improves. Young wines often harbor residual sulphide aromas and other fermentation tastes that can be taken out with degassing. Also, any CO2 will form carbonic acid in solution, giving the wine a flat, metallic taste.

Next up, check clarity. If you have fined it and it’s clear, proceed. If not, you’re going to get a lot of sediment and a change in appearance if you bottle a young wine without fining.

If it was me, I’d sulfite, fine, degas, make a decision about oaking, and rack it all into fully topped-up carboys and check it again in a few weeks.