Great deal on glass carboys. FREE Shipping $30.00

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002VF ... PDKIKX0DER

Paklab Glass Carboy 23 Liter, 1.9-Pound Box
by Paklab
4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews
Loading…
(50 customer reviews) | Like 1319124578 false 1 27 27 26 (27)
Price: $30.00 ($0.94 / oz) & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.

Just got two. Enjoy.

I bought 3 of these a while ago. They were slightly cheaper @ ~$28ea w/ free shipping. Good deal.

You thought the quality was good?

You primaried in them?

Absolutely! Same 6 gal glass fermenters you’d buy at your LHBS.

thanks. hooray beer. Debating on getting one more. you just really can’t beat that price. well unless you get them for two dollars cheaper like you did.

I will pay a few extra bucks to give my business to the local home brew shops

My local Co-op has 5 gallon carboys of water for $10 or $15. You get brewing water, plus a carboy…
Yes, they’re glass.

Thanks for rubbing it in. I don’t have a home brew store in over 100 miles. Appreciate it.

[quote=“Beersk”]My local Co-op has 5 gallon carboys of water for $10 or $15. You get brewing water, plus a carboy…
Yes, they’re glass.[/quote]

Must be nice. Jealous.

Thanks for rubbing it in. I don’t have a home brew store in over 100 miles. Appreciate it.[/quote]

I would still rather give my business to them for a little bit more money

Thanks for rubbing it in. I don’t have a home brew store in over 100 miles. Appreciate it.[/quote]

I would still rather give my business to them for a little bit more money[/quote]

along with a 200+ mile round trip? You must have a lot of free time and extra cash on your hands…

[quote]
along with a 200+ mile round trip? You must have a lot of free time and extra cash on your hands…[/quote]

no I wouldn’t drive, but I would order from them assuming they ship. Just saying I would pay a few extra bucks to support a homebrew shop than order from Amazon, Or any homebrew shop across the country

I would still rather give my business to them for a little bit more money[/quote]

I would too, and I’d be willing to spend 10-20% more, but for 83% more? No thanks. I’ll spend my savings at the LHBS.

almost 60 bucks for a carboy? Gotta be able to find better deals than that online

That’s not exactly “giving your business to the local home brew shop” now is it?

That’s not exactly “giving your business to the local home brew shop” now is it?[/quote]

I meant better deals from homebrew shops

[quote=“Beersk”]My local Co-op has 5 gallon carboys of water for $10 or $15. You get brewing water, plus a carboy…
Yes, they’re glass.[/quote]
What is the name of that place?
My friend is headed there today

Do they have multiple sizes, or just the 5 gallon

Decent Carboys. I had one that had a slight imperfection in the glass but Amazon resolved it. Keep in mind if you get one of these they are non-returnable but they are really good quality.

? imperfections, but really good quality, and non returnable

I agree with taking business to the local shop when it is reasonable… but like was mentioned above, at $60 for a carboy in the LHBS, I’d rather buy from Amazon and spend the savings at the LHBS. Not to mention: when you buy from Amazon the supplier is most likely a LHBS local to someone.