College football trash talking thread

[quote][/quote]Rock on Jeff!!![quote=“Jeff4Amnesty”]I have three degrees and never went to a school that was known for anything sports-related, although my grad school, SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry, did have a timber sports team.

Nevertheless, I love college football (and sports in general) and root for my parents alma mater, Michigan, and whichever of my daughters’ school is doing better, Oregon or Oregon State. Not much of a competition there lately.

I work a 12-hour day outside Saturdays, my wife has a craft business that sells at an outdoor market, and really look forward to getting home Saturday night and watching a game or two I’ve recorded during the day while consuming several of my brews. Onward Wolverines, Ducks and Beavers![/quote]

Eisbock!

[quote=“Edward Teach”]Eisbock![/quote] You pirates are all the same. …Black ipa…cda…Hoppy black…

we pirates care of of your fancy ball sports. just some good grog & rum! pass one each and an ale & lager!

Blonded robust porter.

No surprise that my hogs offense looked good. 564 total offense. 400 yards passing, 164 rushing, and 49 points scored. We need to control the ball better though. Four fumbles. And we really need to work on our defense. Gave up 322 yards and 24 points.

Got to get a lot better there before Alabama in two weeks. They looked TOUGH!

great brewing weekend though. Brewed an english premium bitter on friday, an american red ale (Woo Pig Red Ale) on saturday and got my oktoberfest kegged for lagering.

Hooray beer and woo pig sooie!!

[quote=“Edward Teach”]we pirates care of of your fancy ball sports.[/quote]PWI violation? :wink: