Brewing and Football

Now am I the only one seeing the Bills offense just not trying? Albeit about the end of the first quarter… it could change.
Sneezles61

Not a big browns fan nor am I hater but they were able to steal one against the Ravens last week. Then poor Cincy got them on a short week, on the road. Tough loss with Burrow again. Kid has a ton of talent and potential but can’t stay healthy. Of course he spends a lot of time on the ground due to his O-line and that’s never helpful.

1 Like

Well, seems the honeymoon is over with our new QB… we started the game strong… then settled back into our old ways…
Sneezles61

Oh my, Stillers actually fired Matt Canada. First time they have fired a coach mid-season since 1941. :crazy_face: Should be interesting to see how this plays out as our offense has been absolutely abysmal. There are much bigger problems than our offensive coordinator, but I guess we’ll see.

:beers:
Rad

Coordinators are the first to go when the head coach is on the hot seat. Maybe a sign of change coming?

So the Bears didn’t score an TDs, penalized 75 yards and fumbled twice but still won. :rofl:

Nah, Tomlin has the most secure job in the history of the world. They appear to be turning it around again for another winning season, that goes nowhere. I routinely root for a losing season at this point so that worthless talking point can go away. :rofl:

:beers:
Rad

I know…. Oh why do we have to be losers…
Sneezles

Alrighty, I’m trying to adjust my daily events so I can catch the Army/Navy game today…
What a drag, almost Mid December and no snow up here… and as it sounds, it’ll be a brown Christmas… /:
Sneezles61

1 Like

I seem to remember you complaining about the amount of snow last season :rofl:

1 Like

My, I’m hoping it was at the end of the season?
Was a hard fought game, but there is only one winner…
sneezles61

It will be a green Christmas for us. Queue in Mele Kalikimaka 80° today and I’m OK with that.

My winter warmer should be carbed by now so I might hook up the keg for this afternoons football. Go Bills :football:

2 Likes

@hd4mark Another heads up, Publix has buy one get one free, Terrapin Brews, including a nice selection of IPAs.

2 Likes

We don’t play til 3:30 today… maybe I can snow blow that 1” snow we got…
Sneezles61

1 Like

Thanks @voodoo_donut I like the Depth Perception. Our Publix is starting to get crowded so we try to plan our shopping early before the tourists wake up.

Not sure if we will have snow in CT on Christmas. 60 yesterday roads full of bikes. Had some flurries the other day. Up North is a different story pulled out and started the sleds last weekend. Probably be up there for Christmas. Drinking eggnog in front of a toasty fire skis outside the door. Cut in another trail cant wait for it. Football today though

2 Likes

WAAY over, western MI., possibly has snow around there… A cabin out in the woods with football on the screen… couple schooners of homebrew… I’d be there!
Sneezles61

Alright… no football on the tube because we don’t pay to watch tv… I wonder if the playoffs will get some of this treatment too?
Sneezles61

Vikings playing now….time to head in to a brewpub to see the game?

1 Like

To watch the last quarter, perhaps…
Sneezles61
Well, that didn’t end as was hoped…