Brewing and Football

Very good game. Looks like Burrow is finally feeling better.

My Bills lost over in London. One of the announcers said they looked like they were sleep walking. That was an accurate description. No brews for the 9:30 am EST game.

Watching Raiders and Cheeseheads… I really like my division too win… but had enuff of the cheeseheads…
Why was Brady having a ruff time trying to buy shares of the Raiders?
Sneezles61

Ravens tore the curtain in the Lions today. :thinking:

My Stillers somehow avoided the loss, moreso the Rams and the refs gave us that game. Embarrassing win, but I guess I’ll take it.

:beers:
Rad

Kind of embarrassed walking the dog this morning with my Bills shirt on JK :roll_eyes: Pats played a good game. Tyler Bass missed a field goal that could have been affected by the wind since it suddenly hooked right. Still one point shy of tying it up.

Had a couple of PBR tall cans during the game. Fantasy Fest down in Key West seems to have driven the beer prices up so back to basics.

1 Like

Are you down south or still in NY?
Sneezles61

1 Like

Down south. Just got here last Wednesday.

1 Like

Nice… I see we are expecting snow this W/E… won’t stick.
Sneezles61

1 Like

Walked Gus the dog wearing shorts and flip flops this morning. After working in snow, rain, sleet, you get the picture, for a lot of years we are done with cold.

Do have to wear a hat so the dermatologist doesn’t have to freeze stuff off my noggin. Ouch

2 Likes

Been getting cooler here by the day. I’m moving south with you @hd4mark. Even if it means sleeping in the shed.

3 Likes

Holy oh purple flood! I can’t believe my Vikings had that kinda game in them… So far, they’ve been out of sync, last night pulled it together and played like they wanted to win. I’ll be smiling for a while!
Sneezles61

1 Like

Bills play the Bucs tonight and unless you are in the Buffalo or Tampa viewing area Prime Video looks like the only option to watch. We have Prime so I think we can see it tomorrow. Getting so seeing the 4th might mean waking up in the recliner after missing it. Beers being involved makes that more likely.

I’m not sure I like how TV is going with pay streaming like the almighty and powerful Amazon taking over things. Now being able to watch your hometown or regional favorite might mean subscribing to multiple services. NFL Sunday ticket is a little pricey to follow one team.

My Orangemen not looking so good, playing VT tonight a little earlier on ESPN so we can watch and record the end or record the whole game. Funny how we sometimes call it “tape” Been a long time since things were recorded on tape.

2 Likes

I won’t pay to watch. Damn big pockets and the NFL… Sure seems their is always a hand held out… no matter what we do… pay for this, that and can’t get crappola…
Sneezles61

Somehow I made it through the Bucs at Bills game, even with beers involved. Bills came through :football: Orangemen turned out to be regional or something but we got it on the ESPN app. Watched it until the Bills game started. Didn’t miss much since the Hokies beat them 38-10

1 Like

The closest establishment that has Thursday night football has Coors light on tap… actually not too bad… they keep their lines very clean so it’s served with a bit of a foamy head and even a bit of lace… most places that have the BMC there isn’t a bubble let alone a hint of lace for miles around…
Sneezles61

The closest establishment to us for sports on the tube has 30 beers on draft. Most about $7 for a 16oz. My fav is Old Rasputin on nitro for $9. Food is also very good. It’s within bicycle distance so we pedal there and use electric to return. I have a tough time convincing the Mrs. to bike there sometimes since we have to cross Overseas Highway (US1) even though there is a crosswalk and traffic lights.

2 Likes

Sunday will be a raucous day around here! Seems half the population are Packer backers and the rest are for the Vikes! One place has a potluck event. There gets to be sooo much food to munch on. And the team colors! Good rivalry!
Sneezles61
Edit: my cocky Packer friends are very quiet now. [:

2 Likes

Any football watching?
Sneezles61

Went to a local watering hole to watch my Bengals shoot themselves in the foot in the playoff chase. The only good news was the Texans quarterback, CJ Stroud balled out. Buckeye!!

1 Like