Brewing and Football

Missing the Bus!

1 Like

Now wouldn’t that be sumptin’… they have an undefeated season… like the Dolphins from… (what year?)
Sneezles61

HAD. They HAD an undefeated season. Although the Commanders appeared to want to push the limit by kneeling too soon. A simple run play would have eaten those 5 seconds. But then the DLmen wouldn’t have gotten the story of a lifetime by saying he scored an NFL TD.

Another wild game? That quite a difference in the score… I wished I could’ve watched…
Sneezles61

well I watched and I saw the missed facemask call but either way they were outplayed by the Comanders 4-4 record

1 Like

There sure seems to be alot of blame for not winning…. Imagine if every play was re-played by the officials booth to be sure something wasn’t missed?
Sneezles61

hey no politics :rofl:

1 Like

Detroit Bills? Wow the Bills vs Browns game is being moved to Ford Field Sunday due to the threat of 3’ of snow in Buffalo. Being born and raised a couple of hours east of Buffalo with lake effect snow from Lake Ontario instead of Erie I am familiar and do not miss that crap.

I do remember a few false alarms where schools were closed and people were sent home or asked to not come in to work then the wind changed direction, sun came out and nothing happened. That would be pretty cool on a Friday or Monday.

2 Likes

I think Detroit needs a little extra help in the football department…
I like snow!
Sneezles61

Dog gone it… the gophers lived down to our expectations… but a good game!!
Sneezles61

Syracuse hoops won, football lost to Wake Forest. The football squad looked pretty good 1st half but things deteriorated in the 2nd. So it was a wash and good day to watch sports. I actually had a couple PBRs last night.

Cowboys putting it on the Vikings at Mn…. Bengals and Steelers back and forth. Lions won!

1 Like

Oh dear… our Vikes showed up!
Sneezles61

They look a bit better today!
Sneezles61

Bills won Giants lost on Thanksgiving. SU hoops lost football squad won yesterday so the long weekend was a wash for my teams.

Thanksgiving was nice for just the two of us. Bought our Christmas tree Friday from Home Depot, about the only place around here to get one. Shockingly expensive but they don’t grow anywhere near here and we have always had a real tree so we don’t care.

Put on a fireplace log video on Netflix while we put the tree up. Seemed kind of weird since outside was 85°. Eggnog and Fireball nightcaps before bed. Need to finish the tree today so we can use up the rest of the eggnog.

2 Likes

We did Thanksgiving at our cabin with 7" of snow on the ground and hanging on the balsams just beautiful. I cut one tree that i was going to take back but decided it was to early. I’ll go back in a couple weeks for another. Often I bring back a few and give them away

Ohio ouch. Looks like plenty of upsets yesterday although I haven’t looked at all the scores yet

Ohio.

How sad is this… ^^^^^
On a positive note… Paul Bunyans axe came back to the goofers!!
Sneezles61

Me watching world cup soccer. Pffff holland plays weak. The might make it to the next group. The knockout fase. But think it will be over after that. I hope usa makes it to the second round. But first the have to beat iran

2 Likes