Brewing and Football

Well, if it’s any help…… I’m waiting for our Queens to self implode… there is no way we are this good… I feel the other teams are giving the game away… I must be dreaming…
Sneezles61

Finally watched some games Saturday. Wow. Weather has been awesome so that’s my excuse. My Giants finally having a winning season and the Eagles go 8-0. Im watching Aron Roger’s connecting in the end zone. To bad its to the Lions.

Ha… there are so many Packer Backers around here… it gets very old listening to them brag… I enjoy competition, but right now… they are very quiet…
Sneezles61

Yeah Packers struggling. Your Vikings are playing well.

Next weeks game will tell if we are more luck than talent… I wish it was talent…
Sneezles61

7-1!!!
?best record in NFL?

Aren’t eagle’s undefeated?
Sneezles61

Spent a lot of time trying to figure out how to watch my Bills play the Jets without having to pay for a package to see a couple of games. They were on CBS and so were the Dolphins so guess which one was aired in south Florida.

Oh well after the outcome of both games the Phins were the ones to watch.

I’ll be watching next week HDMark…. See if I can keep you updated during the game…
Sneezles61

Thanks @sneezles61 On Fox next week. I’ll have to look at the schedules for all of the Florida NFL teams to see if any games also say Fox.

Stinks that you missed it. Despite your bills losing it was a decent game to watch.

1 Like

Flying home from Atlanta yesterday there were a ton of Saints fans on the plane home for the game tomorrow. I went over to a group while we were waiting and asked them if they were going up for the exhibition game on Sunday because that’s about my Stillers will be able to give them. They of course replied with a rousing round of WHODAT!? :sunglasses:

:beers:
Rad

2 Likes

Beautiful weather today so took in a game at the Yale Bowl. Yale(6-2) against Princeton(8-0) very good game down to the last second. Yale won so 7-2 so keeps their season alive. We crashed a tailgate my family was doing so no beer bloody marys instead. Luckly the bowl is only 12 miles so I got home in time for beer on my couch and the Alabama game

2 Likes

Watched Syracuse get crushed by FSU 38-3 last night. They looked like a no show for that game. Should have turned in early.

Oh well. The hoops squad gets a shot at Colgate Tues. night.

htt

1 Like

I’m getting this weeks game on Fox :football: Snowing in Buffalo. Bills winning so far. Thanks @sneezles61

We look unorganized…… well, the snow helps give to old throw back games look!
Sneezles61
Edit: where’s my knitting needles…. /:
Holy oh… what happened? Queens pulled it off?

1 Like

@hd4mark tough loss again today. @sneezles61 the viks pulled it out!

2 Likes

Some good football today My Giants won Dallas lost. Pesky Eagles play Monday night

Holy cow miracles do happen! Stillers won! First time over 200 yards rushing in over 6 years, what a pathetic stat that is. :rofl:

:beers:
Rad