Brewing and Football

:scream:

Bummer twice Steelers lose and would have gotten nice fantasy pts if Friermuth hangs on

Was too late fer me to stay up… Queens win?
Saturday… the blue and grey game!! Imagine if you could harness all that energy from the fans… You could power a city for a year!!
Sneezles61

Well im not a big Steelers fan but i am a fan of Ben Rothlisberger. He carried that team on his back and took a toll for the teams sloppy play. He never yelled at his teammates. Could you imagine how Brady or Rogers would have cried taking those kind of hits

2 Likes

But those little Vikings D-fence guys… just looked awkward taking down a big guy…
Wife confirmed… a Vikings win… Stillers were catching up…
Sneezles61

I have been a fan of Ben since the day we drafted him, he was the one I wanted between Eli, Rivers, and him the year we got him. As one of our sports radio guys locally said the other day, it’s really a shame to see him go out this way. If we had ANY kind of offensive line that could give him time, he can still pull off incredible things. That throw to Muth was unbelievable at the end of the game. We’ve also got a MAJOR culture issue with all the young idiots. Chase wasted 10-15 seconds with his dumbass first down celebration. That’s another play or two at the goal line at the end of the game. He also got benched earlier in the game for being stupid. So much raw talent and potential, can’t seem to get out of his own way. As Shannon Sharpe said after the game, at this point Tomlin is either coaching that kind of behavior or condoning it, neither of which is good.

:beers:
Rad

I believe all across the teams there is this “show boating”… You’d thought some one just won the super bowl the way they dance around…
I keep telling the TV… get back to work!!
Sneezles61

And most of these guys went to college. Sort of :wink:

1 Like

Speaking of headshake moments, how about those Raiders standing on the Chiefs’ logo pregame? That was the only time they were up on the Chiefs all day.

2 Likes

Army/Navy game was fun to watch… hard fought game…
Ba Bears looked really good… then after half time… they forgot to show up…
Dammit Bills!!
One of the announcers summed up stuff pretty good… " pro ball has a college look this year".
Sneezles61

Ol’ Urbz out at Jax already…only 13 games in. What a colossal failure. College coaches who are used to being totally in charge seem to do poorly in the Pros. (See Nick Saban, Steve Spurrier, etc) with occasional exceptions, Pete Carroll.

Seems the Jax coach likes to kick guys in the pants? Wouldn’t a time out worked?
Didn’t Pete Carroll have a shady college ending?..
Well, aint saying stuff I’m not 100% certain of…
Is the season running into rough waters ahead?
Sneezles61

Im sure the 15 yard penalties make them unpopular

Wow Bradshaw disrespecting the Giants in Spahans face. TB should be launched to space one way ticket. What an A

1 Like

Titans have butter fingers going on… Holy O Moly
Steelers kicker was with the Vikes for a few games and couldn’t hit the broad side of the barn… He’s a different kicker today…
Sneezles61

Ravens lose another game after going for 2 points vs the PAT, failing, and losing. WOW

Chris Boswell has never played for the Vikings AFKAIK.

Man, 4th quarters sure have been exciting the past few weeks! :sunglasses: Stillers are likely gonna get absolutely destroyed by the Chiefs next week, but at least we got the Titans.

Rad

Bucs and Saints was a boring game… And seeing the Bucs shut out… Brady sure had a pissy fit… throwing his data gizmo into a bin…
Sneezles61

I love watching Tommy lose. :joy:

Rad

2 Likes