Brewing and Football

Browns blew the first game. All they had to do was tackle that dude in bounds and the Raiders would have run out of time. They were there too but looked lost. @sneezles61 heres to your Viks tonight.

1 Like

I can’t celebrate til theres about… 1 second left! :joy: Or sniffle… :no_mouth: Fingers crossed…
I’ve mentioned before about the air raid siren… Seems to be used a way too much…
Sneezles61

1 Like

Yeah, I heard that during the game……we had a strong storm coming through and I kept thinking it was for real as the local high school has a Severe thunderstorm/tornado siren.:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

HAHA!!!:joy: ^^^ My sister in law sent my wife a txt saying a severe storm was happening!! :joy:… And with a surround sound gizmo, it really amps up that siren…
Sneezles61

2 Likes

Well, there is no need to for getting my hopes up for my Vikes now… I hope during the off-season, we can regroup…
What caused A. Brown to leave the Bucs? Maybe he’s made enough money to last him forever?
I’m now looking forward to play offs… Any predictions?
Sneezles61

[quote=“sneezles61, post:1068, topic:23537, full:true”]
What caused A. Brown to leave the Bucs? Maybe he’s made enough money to last him forever? [/quote]
Sadly I think he has some significant mental health issues. Often individuals with mental health will show signs, get treated, and do better, only to get off their treatments as they feel the treatment is ‘no longer needed’ as they’re ‘doing better.’ He reflects this as sometimes he’s stable and other times not so much, as witnessed yesterday.

4 Likes

He’s had significant issues for a long time. Glad we dumped him when we did. If Brady can’t keep him under control, no one can. Was fun to get a win for Ben’s last home game last night, need some extra coffee today though. :joy: TJ Watt played like a man possessed despite cracked ribs last night.

:beers:
Rad

2 Likes

Well Naji put me over the top to win my fantasy league championship. I have some $ coming my way. Maybe I’ll buy something on my brewing wish list.

1 Like

Of course i need to take my wife out a few times she gives me advice on game day

5 Likes

Got all yer game day accessories gathered?
This will be a double edge sword… all the excitement for playoffs!!
OR… is it the knowing this season is almost over…?
Sneezles61

well one good thing about the 17 game 18 week schedule is the fantasy season ends before the final regular season so all the regulars still play and it doesnt screw up your fantasy roster. you fantasy players know what im talking about. I actually like watching the final season games anything can happen.

1 Like

well nothing against Watts but Strahan did set the record in less games shorter season. Same goes with any records broken this weekend. Im not a fan of the extend season

I saw an ad for the football league starting April 2022… Is that the stadium, shorter field stuff?
Sneezles61

Technically, Watt only played 15 games this season, I’d have loved to see him break it, but 21.5 is still a pretty amazing number. Stayin Alive, as long as there’s no tie tonight. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

After watching THIS, the fact that Najee played second half with essentially one arm blows my mind.

:beers:
Rad

1 Like

Watching some of these D-fence guys tackle like they are all star wrestlers is BS… Some good games going on!
Even my lowly Queens won! And see ya later Zimmer…
Sneezles61

and i guess watt was playing with a broken rib.

IIRC Brett Favre took a dive when Strahan broke that record…

He was already on top of him so i wouldn’t actually call it a dive

Big game tonight for us Bills fans. Sub zero temps in Buffalo tonight so I foresee problems with alcohol charged fans and enough wind for dangerous conditions.

-6 up in our hometown right now with a forecasted high of 6. I can see by our Wi-Fi thermostat and the steam from the furnace on the security cams that the heat is on. I do not miss that crap.

little warmer here. 4 deg coffee and woodfire morning