Brewing and Football

Not a fan of either but I just turned on Ohio State vs Michigan State to see the Buckeyes trouncing Michigan 49-7. Ouch

My Syracuse Orangemen play NC State this afternoon. Doesn’t look good but the Orange basketball team plays Colgate at 5 and that should be an easy win.

56-7

Well I had to open my mouth. The Orangemen basketball team lost 100-85 to Colgate. The first time in almost 60 years. The football team lost to NC state 41-17. Not a good day for SU. Fortunately had plenty of beer on hand.

1 Like

Well I’ll be flying tomorrow night and I’ll be able to watch MNF on the flight. My Giants :disappointed:vs TB​:rage:. Always fun Brady hates the Giants​:thinking:

Vikes and Green Bay today… I think I’ll go rake up some snow… :no_mouth:
Sneezles61

1 Like

I cannot believe it… How did they pull that off? :open_mouth:
Sneezles61

Not as crazy as the Texans beating the Titans

Didn’t catch the end of Steelers and Chargers…
Sneezles61

Pathetic clock management, gave me just enough hope that I stayed awake, should have just gone to bed. :joy:

:beers:
Rad

1 Like

Well, that U of Michigan win muddies the waters. :crazy_face:

Wow… I wonder if Voodoo will need more “pain reliever”… :joy:
sneezles61
Edit: think he’s a fan of Ohio… If I’m wrong… then he won’t need pain meds… Have a brew!

I see that. Also i just turned on the tele and see Alabama may be upset as well

Yep, painful alright. Back to avoiding sports news like the plague (Buckeyes Choke!! Dancing in Ann Arbor!!) and employing escapist activities like Netflix(Locke and Key, Manifest) and reading. Had a nice chilly 6mile run here this am at 4:45. The sun actually came up :open_mouth:

However guess what? It’s college basketball season, where 1 loss, or 2 doesn’t destroy your team’s season( until March Madness of course).

1 Like

Good luck to all you Viking fans out there! Just poured a BVIP to enjoy this game. :sunglasses:

Rad

Might need another

Yeah…we apparently decided to not bother showing up. :poop:

Rad

Yeah i have Harris and Friermuth playing this week painful

We got a game now

Time for another beer…at least we have some life finally

Rad

Oops