Brewing and Football

Cool deal. My friend at work play so I’ll have him fill me in

Vikes and Giants… Should be fun… Perhaps time fer a brew and watch a bit of this game… Sneezles61

Cook is giving me pts unfortunately my opponent has Thielend

Woof, sweet chin music to Rudolph, hopefully he’s ok cause he was immediately out cold with that hit. Then we deferred in OT, pulled off the defensive stand and fumbled, giving them an easy fieldgoal. Gonna be a long season. :confounded:

:beers:
Rad

Not happy with the outcome of that game :persevere: At least the Bills came through. I had a few swill beers and switched back and forth between the two games not really paying much attention to either.

Was on the couch for hours glad I brewed the Game Day Alt lower ABV let’s me go the distance. Get yourself some today

1 Like

Of course back to reality today I need something stronger

Yeah, our game was at 1:00, so I held off until second half, then had a few different beers in the 7-9 range between the game and making pizza for dinner. After dinner, I swapped to water so I could be functional today. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Rad

Indeed it’s going to be a long season. Deferring had me super confused but the D was playing tough. I thought Hodges looked pretty darn good considering the circumstance. Looks like .500 is going to win the North this year

That was scary. Rudolph was out cold hope he recovers. I sat Juju last week will sit him again this week and watch Hodges. I had already moved him down to flex and promoted Kupp.

Juju is under performing and I’m glad I didn’t have the opportunity to draft him, tbh. I dropped 200 points in 2 leagues and 190 in another this past weekend and was projected to lose each game. That’s the love and hate of fantasy football. Can’t believe we’re at week 6 already!

He needs someone who can throw to him. 205 pts this weekend. I have options at flex.

My son drafted him and was playing against his buddy who has James Connor last night. I told him if he continued to yell “NO!!” when Conner caught passes and had good runs, I was sending him to bed and he wouldn’t be allowed to watch Steelers with me anymore. :joy: That was a pretty awesome Home Game in LA for Stiller nation. :innocent:

Rad

Ah, the joys of fantasy football! It’s not that the boy doesn’t want the Steelers to do well, he just wants a better distribution of touches. Lol. What a game that was, indeed. If it lasted any longer, we would’ve given it away.

The team I was up against yesterday had Conner lucky for me he had him on the bench or I wouldn’t have won the day. I’ve had Schuster Smith on the bench for the last few weeks

This Monday night game isn’t what I would’ve been thinking… Sneezles61

Steelers really making Miami look good. No wonder so many Steelers fans drink

1 Like

I didn’t stay up to watch the second half… And the winner was? Sneezles61

Steelers came back. I got some nice pts from Smith- Shuster and Steelers D. Had to watch the whole game. Pretty sloppy

Next year… I’ll start making up for lost football seasons… Sneezles61