Brewing and Football

Ofest and pumpkin beers. Nothing better than pushing summer out of the way in July!

1 Like

You and me both @sneezles61 been prepping the fantasy stuff already. Got a NEIPA to be kegged for the draft parties so I’m pretty excited come this time of year. I know it’s just preseason but I always love a Ravens loss, GO BEARS!!!

Here are the new rules

And here is the NCAA football version: (I’m more of a college football fan, probably because the Bengals and Browns suck)

I didn’t see anything about a fair catch in the NFL rule but I may have missed it.

We watch college also usually not a conflict of TV times of course unless you have one of the TV packages which I don’t. My wife loves to watch baseball and football but I can turn on the replays on NFL Network

You are right, I think the two(NCAA and NFL) are approaching the same problem, with different solutions. The NCAA approach uses the fair catch->25 yard line.

I don’t follow the stats very close… To me, Football is like a mini vacation… I can take legitimate time to do nothing but, enjoy a few brews and holler at the TV… be it good or bad… You all know how the Vikings treat their fans! :grin:/:confounded: Sneezles61

Did you hear the latest. Bud has installed beer machines that open via WiFi in Cleveland bars when the Browns win. Free bud light.

Lucky… buggars… When the vikes score… They usually charge us double! No self respecting tight scandahoovian would over pay… :grin: Sneezles61

2 Likes

You wouldn’t have had to drink much Bud light last season. I had to Google the “Victory beer” to see if you were making it up :grin:

The question is who will the Police cite or charge for Inducing Panic if they get a win. I can see this being pandemonium, especially with Cleveland fans. From OH and love Cleveland but their fans can get rowdy and not use best judgement. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

May be a short lived promotion if the Browns start winning with Baker Mayfield…I did say if

1 Like

Looks like a nice matchup tonight. I’ll tune in after watching Serena. Got that camp Lager finally ready. Spare tank is empty gotta take a ride later. The brew store I exchange my tanks has a brewery attached. Two birds one stone

1 Like

My controller for my keezer is gone bonkers… Went to pull a pint… frozen! Now after it thawed out… The brew was really a different character… very smooth… Now to fix the controller… Need to be ready for some Football!! Sneezles61

I’ve frozen beer as a last resort to clear it.

Wasn’t my intention… I’ll go to the Kviek thread
Sneezles61

Great to see football back on. Oh yeah, drank a few home brews today.

He’s back. Enjoyed last night’s Packers/ Bears games. Got to see the second half of the cowboys/panther game. I didn’t get to watch the Giants but I heard they didn’t embarrass themselves. Only week 1

There is not enough homebrew in the world for the debacle of a Steelers game yesterday. :rolling_eyes:

:beers:
Rad