Brewing and Football

No one has anything to say? I watched an awesome football game yesterday even though I’m not a fan of either team. Anyone else watch the game ?

Thought it was a good game. I too had no horse in the race so enjoyed just sitting and watching.

Hey I am from Boston and I was happy for the eagles. They played an awesome game. Pats couldn’t get the defense to gel last night.

Didn’t watch it but my son brought the Eagles gadget play to my attention. The Pats are human after all. LOL

Yup, nope… Sneezles61

Still sore eh? At least my Giants had a Cameo appearance. That was funny. Next season is gonna be great just wait

I enjoyed everything about it, start to finish. Had a nice party with great food and great friends. Eli, Odell commercial was awesome

Nailed the lift! :joy: Thoroughly enjoyed the Tide commercial. . .I mean the game, I was much more into it rooting against the Pats than I should have been.

:beers:
Rad

Someone told me the Vikings made a cameo appearance in a Dodge Ram commercial… I’m trying to find it… Sneezles61
Found it! that was pretty good! But if they had a Chevy… Sneezles61

Poor Gronk lost the game and went home his house was robbed.

Heard that today. Say what you want but that is awful.

1 Like

You would think he would have a really good security system. I hope they catch the creeps.

Well preseason starting up next week so I guess we gotta dust this thread off. Time to start some season brews for me it’s ESBs. Anyone have an opinion on the new kickoff rules. I think they go in affect . I think it might start the games with some good field position. Not totally sure how it works though

1 Like

Maybe a good thing…anything to increase the action on the field .

Somewhat on the same level as moving the PAT back to increase interest in what had become a boring automatic play.

Not quite August yet, going to be 82° today and the sun is out. Hard to think much about football yet.

I’ve been dreaming about football and cold weather all stupid- hot- summer long! :sunglasses: Sneezles61

You know it’s football season. I saw some fall beers in the store. Gotta be football season right?

What would you classify as fall brews? Sneezles61

A few ofests.

Ok, so I may have fumbled this one. Just today there was a bit on this from Ohio State football, and apparently both the NFL and NCAA have moved toward allowing a fair catch on kickoffs with the ball coming out to the 25 yard line. This to reduce injuries by high speed collisions on kickoffs. So it will actually likely reduce the “action” I was alluding to earlier.

Busy brew stretch ahead to get ready for Fall/football, my Don’t Fear the Reaper pumpkin ale this weekend, with Plinian Legacy to follow.