Best 6 pack for under $10?

Got to say for an IPA you will be hard pressed to find a better one under $10 than Three Floyds Zombie Dust. For a Porter you will be hard pressed to find a better one under $10 than Great Lakes Edmund Fitzgerald.

What are some of your favorite beers for under $10 a 6 pack?

I’ve found Oskar Blues Old Chub on sale for 10.
it’s my personal go-to Scottish ale.

I’m having a hard time imagining any six-pack that I would pay more than $10 for except some Belgian beers and a couple of west coast IPAs. I can make five gallons of mid-gravity APA for $10. :wink:

I completely understand. I am just talking about beers you can buy, not make. Your go to beer when you don’t have some already made.

What kind of taxes are we figuring into this? $10 is a much lower ceiling in Chicago than it is in Green Bay.

Modus Hoperandi by Ska Brewing. A damn fine IPA.

[quote=“Motsyball”]I completely understand. I am just talking about beers you can buy, not make. Your go to beer when you don’t have some already made.[/quote]Konigsburg Pilsner, $6 for four pint cans.

+1, New Belgium and Sierra Nevada are pretty much the only beers under $10 at my local grocery store in the 'burbs.

Sometimes I can get Lagunitas Maximus for $10 on sale…

[quote=“Motsyball”]Got to say for an IPA you will be hard pressed to find a better one under $10 than Three Floyds Zombie Dust.

[/quote]

+1
Hard to pass up Three Floyds!

Bells two heated is 10.99 here. Great lakes is tough to beat at 8.99 per sixer. I like Comodore Perry, and Edmund Fitzgerald.

There’s allot of beer around for under ten dollars but the cheapest company’s beer that I do enjoy is Keweenaw brewing company 7.79 a six pack.

$8.49 a 4 pack of 16oz cans of SN torpedo. Super fresh.

Come to Nebraska. It’s RARE for 6ers to be $10. About 2-3 weeks ago, all New Belgium 6ers were $5.99, including Rampant! :cheers:

Firestone Union Jack and Stone IPA are my usual go to, Sierra Nevada Ruthless Rye when it is in season. For a good porter I usually go with Deschutes Black Butte. Can find all of those under $10 even in the Bay Area. :cheers:

there is a shit load of good beer for under 10bucks a 6xer, there is even some for a 12er for barely over 10 bucks

It is rare for a 6 pack to be more than $8.99 in Texas. I tried a Southern Tier IPA tonight. It was really good, but I just bought a single. I also tried Founder’s Centennial IPA. It is new to Texas so it has been running about $8.99-9.99. I liked it, but I would not pay that much for it.

Full Sail IPA is on sale this week at a local grocer, and it is $5.99. Luckily, I have several of my beers on tap that cost me 50-75 cents per pint.

Here in Cleveland - Henninger Bier is $5.99 for a six pack of 16 oz. cans. Great German pilsner.

Iroquois Pale Ale by Adirondack Brewery. Recently just started finding these around Plattsburgh and they are phenomenal :cheers:

Bell’s Two Hearted at Champane’s in Warren for $8.99
Founder’s Porter at Champane’s in Warren for $8.99

Hands down, two delectable beers.