Anyone brewing this weekend?

After a very lengthy honey do list that has kept me away from the kettle for a month, I get to brew tomorrow; my own take on a quasi, different direction, probably not close to the style but making it anyway Bellhaven Scottish Ale clone.

And, how about you?

I will be… YAY…

I will be doing my very first AG this weekend and have chosen to do a Stone IPA clone.

Good luck!

I am in this weekend
Coffee stout Porter and Brown ale on Saturday…
my first 2 brew day
also racking American wheat with orange and cacao to secondary and bottling Rye Stout

busy busy

after my list of chores of course 8)

:cheers:

Hopefully we are doing an AG 10 gal batch of a California Common tomorrow.

[quote=“Ekffazr”]I am in this weekend
my first 2 brew day
also racking American wheat with orange and cacao to secondary and bottling Rye Stout

busy busy

:cheers: [/quote]

Sir, you have no time for chores! :shock: They’ll have to wait.

I considererd doing a 10-gallon batch, probably should have. Care to share your recipe?

It is our first CC, so I was thinking about going with the NB recipe (2 row and Briess Cara 60 + NB hops + Wyeast 2112 if we can source it locally). Plan on adjusting from there on future brews. Happy brewing.

Been brewing steadily the last 6 weekends or so, this weekend I am taking off. Got lots of beer related stuff to do such as racking and transferring, kegging, bottling a bit, general clean up and inventory. And plan the next batch, plus wash some yeast

I’ve got 2 cases of empty bombers but just can’t find the interest in bottling since kegging. Maybe need to make a healthy quad or barleywine… :idea:

Considering a “Golden Ale” with Motueka hops as is being brewed by 5 Rabbits

here in Chicago. I might have time over the weekend to make that and I also have something coming up that I’m called “HellesFest” which is basically 50% Pils, 50% Vienna, one hop addition at 60 minutes and then fermented with WL830 German Lager yeast. Not really a Helles or a Festbier but a little of both. Cheers.

Brewing a alt-esque ale with German pils & munich malt, golden naked oats, Pacifica & homegrown Liberty hops, and Denny’s favorite yeast in the recipe. Outside temps will likely be in the 30’s which is warm enough to brew.

Kegging 20 gallons tomorrow (stout, spiced winter ale) then brewing 10 gallons of an amber Sunday. Working on killing kegs in between.

thought i might brew up a 10 gal of schlitz, no seriously!

[quote=“Steppedonapoptop”][quote=“Ekffazr”]I am in this weekend
my first 2 brew day

busy busy

:cheers: [/quote]

Sir, you have no time for chores! :shock: They’ll have to wait.[/quote]

This is the evidence I needed, I will inform her that chores will go undone :twisted:

Then report back on Monday on how it all went. That’s if she doesn’t break your fingers :cheers:

Do a biere de garde and age that b1tch. Loooooove this style and it ages like a beaut.

if I can squeeze it in, American Stout (basically Mashweasel’s Shakespeare clone) on Sunday morning.

I wish I were brewing this weekend. Hopefully a version of Tasty McD’s IPA next weekend with some Caliente hops somewhere in there!

I am getting together with some brewing buddies this weekend to have a homebrew tasting, brew session, and to watch football. I will be brewing a batch of APA that is inspired by Mullerbrau’s THA recipe that uses Amarillo instead of Centennial.

J