Anyone brewing this weekend?

Bottling 10 gallons of saison de noel all while making 5 more gallons of a run-of-the-mill porter. 10 lbs base, .5lb chocolate, .5lb black patent should make for a nice chewy beer

I am going to keg an ESB and throw some more wort on top of the WLP007. Not sure what yet, but probably a SMaSH beer.

I like how dry that yeast is, so I want to use it again. Maybe brown or a red.

Brewing up 10 gal of Double Dead guy clone for a good friends birthday. Gunna be pretty close to maxing out the 70 qt coleman extreme.

Brewed up 2 five-gallon lambics today. In a few years I can quit whining that I’m out of sours.

Just finished an ag dry irish stout! Tomorrow is a gluten free extract and Sunday is Dawsons Multi-Grain tossed on top of the yeast of an ESB I’ll be kegging! Gonna be a Merry Christmas around my House!

I got some East Coast Yeast for the 1st time. ECY18 British Mild. Debating trying just to pitch the 125ml of it. I’ll prob wait and do a starter for next weekend and save 125ml of it in the same bottle.

I’ve got some Ashburne Mild malt… C120 and Chocolate should get me to a nice mild recipe.

Doing a full boil with a Smoked Porter extract kit. Looking forward to it, I think I like brewing the beer almost as much as drinking it.

Soon as I finish my first cup of coffee, I’m going to do a NB extract English Pale Ale.

Finishing up the boil on an altbier.

Bklmt2000

The cold weather is stunting my brewing. The outdoors just aren’t as inviting as they where a few months ago.

Good luck fellers.
If/when I get some ambition I’m going to drill a 6.5 bucket for a bottling spigot so I can squeeze a few more bottles out of a batch.
Then bottle a batch of rye pale ale tomorrow.
Any spare time left I’ll probably be thinking about brewing.

Hellped a friend brew a cream ale tonight from Midwest. Love brewing…listening to music, brewing, and drinking beer, how can you go wrong?

Planning on two 10 gallon batches of Irish blonde and a 5 gallon batch of Kinderweisse.

Slightly short on 04 yeast, made a starter last night one pack, of 04 in 2000ml and trying to decide if a half of a pack of yeast will work on a 5 gallon batch without a yeast starter. I had no problem with a yeast starter and one pack of yeast on two 5 gallon carboys, but without yeast starter dont know. Anyone gots suggestions?

Trying out the Cynic recipe from NB. Picked up a fresh pack of Wyeast 3522 and it is coming over the top of my flask at this moment. Should have used foam control.

right now waiting on the mash for my schlitz clone to finish.then maybe a RIS if i have time.

I haven’t had a Schiltz since 70??? Are they still in business?

10 gallons of a lager - nothing special, so I called it “Anudder Lager”. It might become my house stock brew. But I have to get some more Merkur hops - it is so convenient to use an ounce of hops for the whole 10 gallon batch and it tastes like Hallertauer.

got the american wheat transferred, rye stout bottled and brewed the coffee stout with chocolate…ran out of time for the brown ale, probably cause I wasted so much time doing chores 8)

After doing nothing but all grain since April, I did an extract batch of NB English Pale.
Easy & refreshing session, and the Maris Otter extract seemed like it will be very good.

I haven’t had a Schiltz since 70??? Are they still in business?[/quote]
yea still in business and better than ever. they went back to the recipe from the 60’s-70’s.