What are you drinking now

I like the high power stuff so it was four sixers of 90 for me. Anyone else in Publix footprint this sale should be good until Wednesday. I may have to stop back for more since one sixer mysteriously disappeared. I think they reserved the right to limit quantities so I will have to wear dark glasses, pull my hat down low and pay cash.

4 Likes

… and wear a mask.

3 Likes

Used to be the banks frowned upon you wearing a mask. now they require it. Strange days indeed.

3 Likes

90 Minute IPA was the first beer I had that got me into IPA, used to hate them until I had that gem back in the day. That’s a heckuva sale! Also @squeegeethree I’m a big fan of sixpoint, they finally started to make their way down here to the Burgh. I remember being in NYC for a work trip several years back and checking untappd for locations that carried Sixpoint for a badge at the time. Brought 2 six packs home to share with neighborhood buds from two different deli/grovery type places. :innocent: Resin and Puff are two of my favorites from them, although most everything I’ve had has been good.

:beers:
Rad

1 Like

They are building a huge brew house in Brooklyn.

When it’s done I’ll let you know. Other Half brewery is nearby. Maybe when this COVID thing lets up we can meet in Brooklyn for some beers

3 Likes

I went in a little country store in southern VA back in September. No one was wearing a mask, I had a bandana on my face. I said something to the cashier like, “used to you walked into a store with a bandana over your face they’d push that little button under the counter’. The woman working said, ‘when you walked in I was thinkin’ I wisht I had one o’ them fancy buttons under the counter…” I cracked up…she didn’t…I never thought I was that hard looking. hahaha

We went to the bank yesterday to get some docs notarized and I told my wife I was going to say something like that. She told me in no uncertain terms I’d better keep my smartass remarks to myself or she’d leave. This covid thing has been hard on some people’s sense of humor huh?

3 Likes

I’d definitely be down for that.

1 Like

Perhaps an up side? I’ve spent a tourist ships worth of time hanging with my best friend/wife… Some times you DO need to get a breath of fresh air out of doors… :blush:
Sneezles61

3 Likes

Just tapped a batch of the NB Festivus Ale. I had brewed it a couple of years ago and it was ok/different. This batch seems to have a bit of an alcohol bite to me… its about 7% which is higher than I normally drink (because I like to have more than one or two ). The Chocolate Coffee Porter is gone and I have everything ready to brew a new batch today since we will have mild weather here for today anyway.

1 Like

Galaxy, Strata, Cashmere and Lactose
8.4% super juicy hop present but 0 IBUs

3 Likes

? Wow! I need to investigate that.

My first crack at a Mosaic Promise “clone”.

3 Likes

Blocktopus by Kings County Brewers Collective. I love the Superhero Sidekick also

3 Likes

My Nugget Nectar clone cleared up nicely.

:beers:
Rad

3 Likes

Hi all. newbie here)
Sunday morning so what I am drinking is Aldi regular German ground coffee with liqueur (imitation Baileys)

2 Likes

Same exact thing. Doesn’t make any difference that it’s Sunday for me :grin:

3 Likes

Honduras Comsa fresh ground 9 days off roast 16.5/1 pour over

Isn’t every morning Sunday HD? :sunglasses:
Sneezles61

Every night is Friday, every day is Saturday.

2 Likes

Catoctin Coffee Roasters Virginia Blend, dark roasted free trade sourced beans. I’ve been using this crazy norweigen made pump coffee maker I found a couple years ago. Lots of flow control in the brew basket so I can treat it like a pour over.

Wilfa Svart coffee maker. I have the stainless precision model.

The bailey’s sounds good. May need a second cup with that.

1 Like

That looks like a pour over dont see the pump feature in the link. Im thinking about getting a siphon style coffee maker not sure if it makes better coffee but it looks fun. I love the process of making coffee. The pour over alows more control