What are you drinking now

Emmits is a pretty good substitute for the very expensive Baileys. For a coffee maker we have a Bunn. They keep water hot in the tank and take about 1 minute to brew.

The day we bought our first Bunn we stopped at a local micro brewery and picked up a couple if growlers. I said to my wife “we should have got two Bunns”. She was off guard and asked why? I said so we could have nice Bunns and nice jugs. I got the eye roll :rolling_eyes:

4 Likes

I was thoroughly enjoying the coffee maker business, when right below it
“KFC partnering with Russians to make 3-D printed out chicken”!!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Has anyone tried to grind some malt to add to their coffee grounds? Just for fun…?
And we like to enjoy coffee whilst assembling puzzles… Any of you do this?
Sneezles61

Thats a Scandinavian thing a little roasted barley to stretch the beens

1 Like

They also put an egg in there

1 Like

I just brought up some dark crystal… I’ll make a short batch… just to try it…
Sneezles61

My folks always had an egg in their percolator coffee pot…
Sneezles61

Yea the first picture is a their Manuell, pour over. Mine is pictured further down in the article. I like it because I can brew a full pot and let it drip at a chosen speed or control the flow from the filter basket so I can hold it and let it steep then release like a pour over.

Yea I enjoy making coffee different ways. I have a collection of Moka pots in different sizes, Vietnamese coffee makers, Turkish coffee makers, a couple different grinders and three different machines and of course a little Cuban coffee pot. The Wilfa has actually replaced my decades old cuisinart coffee maker as the go to daily machine.

1 Like

My second cup is a Papua New Guinea 17/1 a little darker roast. Gonna have it with some dark chocolate i got from my valentine

I also have a Columbian Popayan you would like @dannyboy58. It helps to have a friend who works in a coffee roasters

1 Like

Its kinda like black tea reminiscent in the background… 1 tablespoon each, coffee and powdered C-180… I should’ve added some Willamette hops to the basket…
I like dark coffee… wife likes hers a bit lighter… Is that coffee maker that flexible?
Sneezles61

1 Like

Try crushing coarser

1 Like

What is the seed packet? Dwarf radishes…?
Sneezles61

I’m drinking a wine from the forest fire regions on Oregon. The winery took the smoked skins off to make the wine. very smooth… too smooth and I’m drinking it too fast

1 Like

When in Rome:

2 Likes

3 Likes

O’Dells IPA is a fav of mine…
Squeegee, you could add some “spirits” to it and call it… beer?
Sneezles61

1 Like

I have to say that for a soda that Dryck Paskmust from IKEA was pretty good. A little too sweet but there was a nice light maltiness and a hint of hops that balanced a citrus like flavor.

1 Like

As a swede i can promise that ”must” does not go well with spirits! That one Said easter, but it’s the same for x-mas. Anyway it’s not not be mixed with spirits, trust me on this one for your own good!

3 Likes

I like bananas closer to green than black. So what do you do when they start to turn black? Make banana daquiris. Didn’t have hurricane glasses so pints had to do.

3 Likes