What are you drinking now

Scream by Anchorage, here is the description:

This is our a sour beer fermented and aged in Missouri oak foeder, then finished on literal tons of Alaska grown Haskap berries from Alaska Berries.

It’s fantastic, picture doesn’t do justice to the lovely red color.

:beers:
Rad

2 Likes

I like the bottle

Sounds delicious! I thought “Missouri Oak” was oddly specific until I read the following and realized Missouri takes pride in their oaks.

https://nature.mdc.mo.gov/discover-nature/general-species-information/tree-shrub-and-vine-facts/oaks-and-hickories/missouris-0

1 Like

Cigar city has a white oak aged version of jai alai.

Welcome back to the Old Dominion Bells. First sip I realized that I missed you more than I thought.

5 Likes

You are nucking futs… It’s been banned that long down there? :joy::beers:
Sneezles61

About two years I think.

1 Like

Wild Cluster…mmmmmm.

6 Likes

Victory Golden Monkey. About my favorite knock out brew and pretty tasty for a 9.5%. I only have 3 left so I can’t get into too much trouble

One, two, three, floor?:dizzy_face:

2 Likes

Have you had their Sour Monkey? it’s quite tasty as well!!

:beers:
Rad

Homemade Blueberry Kombucha to start. Then after dinner my new saison

Yes. Also tasty and different. Both $13 and change a sixer but about double the ABV of swill beer so you get what you pay for.

Vienna Lager after stacking wood

6 Likes

A well deserved brew too… Yes?
Sneezles61

Went to the local bier garden for a 4 pack of bit burger pils and found this three hop’d lager collab with Sierra Nevada. It’s pretty tasty. Not a ton of nose that I can perceive but my sinuses have been a mess recently so who knows. Supposedly German grown cascade, US grown centennial and bitburger’s proprietary Seal hops. I like it. Light, crisp, clean lager with a little more bite than expected from a German beer. I wish they canned it in the 16ers like their pils rather than the 12s. It’s a little darker in the glass than the picture portrays but much lighter than the pics on their website.

2 Likes

Thanks to @hd4mark I received a tip on buy one get one free Dogfish head IPA At our local grocery.

4 Likes

3 Likes

I liked that crisp

1 Like

I’m drinking one of my own from the brewery. I been working on my photo skills too. This beautiful Hazy IPA 6.2 % abv and 52 ibu is damn near perfect. Mango pineapple orange and hint of passion fruit using all american hops.

7 Likes