What are you drinking now

I got busy so the kegerator is empty. These should be ready in two weeks. :innocent:

:beers:
Rad

2 Likes

Another “let’s see what this does” moment…
That wet dog fur brew has been gnawing at me…so why not X-beerment?
Dissolved 1/2 tbs calcium chloride into a cup of hot water… Now let’s see what it tastes like… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::confounded: DO NOT EVER TRY THIS!!!
Well I did dump that into the brew… It tastes better… Or perhaps my taste buds are wonky yet…
Sneezles61

Maybe add it to the the bath tub

You mean… The dogs bath water? :joy:
Sneezles61

Little restaurant and beer garden up the road has a great selection of german beers on tap and a few in cans. Picked up a 4 pack of these the other day. So good. Wondering if I should try a little vienna malt in my pils recipe to get a little more “bread” flavor in it like this pils.

4 Likes

Check this out, a dark Citra Bomb IPA!

Rinse water out of can was blue, this is almost green when held up against light. Where’s @damian_winter? He could probably tell me how they did it, sans maggots. :innocent:

Rad

1 Like

This is from one of my favorite local breweries, Belly Love. Really nice galaxy and mosaic DIPA. One of those crowlers has left me a little muzzy this morning…man it was good though!

2 Likes

That can art cracks me up! :joy:

Rad

1 Like

If i would have to guess they used butterfly pea flowers for color. You can make blues purple and dark green and dang near black. with them with out adding much flavor.

1 Like

The owner/head brewer is a wild guy. All the beer names are kind of different and the label art is very cool. The unicorn is one of their specialty beers that’s only available a few times a year. My go to is an IPA called My Bitter X. Another nice pale ale is Shut the Fook Up.

1 Like

Any time I see a unicorn… My mind goes to the brews with glitter in them…
Sneezles61

2 Likes

When they release it they usually have glittery horse shoe prints all around the brewery. haha

2 Likes

Unicorn farts!!! I meant dust… :joy:
Sneezles61

1 Like

Ryed Pilsner… Tasty… Now if I can just hide it in the back and not keep pulling off pints…
Sneezles61`

6 Likes

Looks tasty

how much rye % did you end up using?

25%… 8lbs Pils… 2lbs rye…
Sneezles61

1 Like

Working on one of my Rye Mo Zaccas. I think I bittered it just a touch too much. It tastes good but just hangs on a little too long.

1 Like

you should shoot your photos in landscape mode and see if they get flipped into portrait :grin:

I reduced the size, cropped and rotated @WMNoob s pic. Let’s see if it comes out straight.
EDIT: Looks like it did. The beer and new brewery lookin good.

5 Likes