What are you drinking now

My Quarantine Pilsner brewed May 7, 85% Pilsen malt, flaked maize, acid malt, pinch of carapils. Target was a light drinker under 4%abv. Weighs in at 3.8, 10.5 IBU premiant for bittering and a touch more at 5 minutes. It’s a very easy drinker. I’b bitter it more next time but my buddy I brewed it for loves it.

7 Likes

That is a very nice looking brew!
Sneezles61

I second that emotion!

I third it

That looks like a pool table and a Photo Booth in the background. Could be some doors I suppose.

Pool table yes, photo booth no. French doors to the brew pit, aka, stairwell. Shot it in portrait mode to focus on the beer but another benefit is it blurs the background so you guys can’t see the drywall repairs I started 6 months ago and have yet to finish. haha. I’m blaming it on my daughter living down there for 5 months.

3 Likes

No worries… :hugs: As long as it gits dun… :beers:
Sneezles61

A 3.8% beer with a shot to fix it! What was the shot?

1 Like

Nah the shot glasses were empty. I just keep a few on the bar. If I’m doing shots it’s tequila or maybe wild turkey.

I have been loving this Sixpoint Hootie Hazy IPA.
Hazy Hoppy while not being obnoxious about it.
“Hazy IPA that drinks super clean. IDAHO 7, AMARILLO, EL DORADO, & GALAXY”

3 Likes

It’s casting a shadow…
Sneezles61

I’m a big Sixpoint fan when I can find them. I’ll keep my eyes open for this one and check it out.

:beers:
Rad

They are now in my local brooklyn deli and grocery store. I never saw them before last week

Zwickelbier …with the wet dog hair attributes… I’ll manage to dwinking it…
Sneezles61

2 Likes

Haven’t brewed since May. Nothing on tap I want to drink. Found this in the fridge. No idea how it got here unless someone brought it over last summer for a party. Gushed when I opened it. No thanks. Better luck next time Foothills Brewing. Use clean bottles ya dirtbags.

2 Likes

ooooh Dannyboy… I’m sadden to hear… I’d bet your Dr would scold you for not tending to your inner desire… I’d be willing to bet, a few of the “east coasters” would show up and make you brew… Put that “home brew” smile back on your face!! :beers:
Sneezles61

1 Like

@dannyboy58

Doesn’t this make you want to brew? A nice meringue like krauesen on top of a fermenting lager?

2 Likes

This is what I do. Weight out a bunch of kits then pick one and brew. It’s the first hurdle. Don’t have to think about it ready to go at a moment’s notice

5 Likes

I’ve got an IPA planned for Wednesday morning. I’ll do the starter tomorrow after dinner. I’ll brew some Pilsner Sunday or Monday after I pull the IPA from the swamp coolers. Nice cool mornings like we’ve been having get me more motivated.

3 Likes

We are watching… old stink eye just… watching!
So I kegged a ryed Pils… Sample was interesting… Spicy nose… WP’d with cascade…
Sneezles61