What are you drinking now

[mouther watering] Yes. Sounds so good.

I was given an Amazon gift card so I got myself some Teku glasses. This is my Roasted Rice Flake Saison. I roasted rice flakes in my oven and fresh it had a campfire marshmallow scent and aroma. Sadly that part has aged out but it’s still very good.

2 Likes

I had s small one of these while visiting Leavenworth Washington over the weekend. Pretty delicious

2 Likes

Cool label

1 Like

That is a nice label. Classic

My family and I pass through Leavenworth several times a year, the Wife hates it. As a beer/food lover how am I supposed to not stop in a Bavarian themed town?

2 Likes

I agree. It’s an amazing little town.

Cute,
Nice clear beer too,

Enjoying my latest brew Skeeter’s Blonde Ale. 13 days in the bottle and tastes great in our 71 degree weather here in The Grand CanyonState of Arizona.

3 Likes

Zombie Frost from our hosts. First time I’ve ever used Cryo hops. Downright delicious and dangerously quaffable. :innocent:

:beers:
Rad

3 Likes

Sierra Nevada Hoppy Anniversary Ale. Limited edition for 40 years of brewing. 65 ibus west coast IPA. Smooth and very similar to SNPA but with more overt hop character.

2 Likes

I have heard good reviews on this but haven’t picked up a sixer yet. Soon…

1 Like

It’s delicious!

1 Like

Side by side taste off with the real thing, my annual clone of Nugget Nectar. With my littlest two haming it up for the camera. :innocent:

:beers:
Rad

1 Like

The one with the beautiful head of foam is my choice!
Sneezles61

1 Like

So about an hour ago, this apple cider was in a better bottle which was sitting in the fridge for a few days… I put it in the fridge when the Gravity was at 1.001… It’s not sweet, nor is it dry… I’ll call it medium…
Sneezles61
Edit: it was 5 gallons, kegged and forced carbonated

2 Likes

My neighbor brought me a 6-pack of Spotted Cow from Wisconsin. Poured one last night and it was very nice. I’d never heard of it before, but Rick said it was pretty popular in Wisconsin.

1 Like

So are cheese hats. Just sayin

5 Likes

That’s New Glarus rught? Never had any of their beers but they’re suppose to be pretty good.

1 Like

New Glarus is correct. I’ve had it and its pretty good. Only distributed in the upper Midwest that I know of.