Do you have a picture of your pour?

Pseudo Sue clone

Deliciously hazy and hoppy. Actually got a wow out of my cousin on this one. He described it as like drinking hop juice.

:beers:
Rad

5 Likes

Thats my ESB… Very tasty brew… I would like to use the 001, perhaps even the Kviek yeast… Sneezles61

3 Likes

Me plan for brewsession wednessday. A vanilla stout. Og 1.071. Now drinking some. Ipa. And watching worldcup soccer. Me looking forward. To the. Belguim match today. Damn did order. Some. Yeast nutrient. 18 may. Did arive on island. But 10lbs of soachi ace and mandarin hops not on island. Same day shipped to miami like the yeast nutrient. Did got accepted at shipping agent by some ramon Castro dude. Guess of to ezone ship agent today. See where my package is. The wife went saturday. Only one package

3 Likes

My barrel aged Abby Ale.

6 Likes

I like that you’ve had the the patients to allow it to come of age… That, to me, is a very good looking glass of brew. Am I giving kudos to a soured brew? :confused: Sneezles61

Don’t worry it’s not sour. The barrel does give it a nice color.

1 Like

Last night’s libation, Knot 51K.

4 Likes

1934 Kidd XXX. The photo doesn’t do this beer justice. Crystal clear, deep garnet color with a fluffy head of foam. Cherries and plums in the flavor with some nice toastiness, with a strong bitter finish. Light carbonation leaves this one going down smoothly. Nice 6% mild.

2 Likes

barrel aged saison. Nice tartness. Finally reaping some benefits from my barrel projects

4 Likes

Czech pils.

3 Likes

That’s clear

Fo real cat.

Raspberry melomel I bottled tonight. Came in around 13 percent ABV

3 Likes

Lemon sherbet IPA, first ever beer, not very carbonated and it tastes biscuity and then lemon pithy without much body :confused: some work to do but its drinkable :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Start a topic in Beer Recipe Design if you want some opinions to remake the recipe. Lot of opinions/help here.

@flars I shall thank you, ive still a bit of tweaking to do yet, I am not mashing correctly so my ABV is super low, ill give it a few more runs and if I still cant get it ill make a thread :slight_smile:

1 Like

Chinook Ipa
My first brew… And its really good

4 Likes

Zombie Dirt

2 Likes

Sampling NBs American Amber Ale today. Bottled 6/16/18. Almost see through after the condensation on the glass evaporates. Been a few months since this recipe was last brewed.

1 Like

NBs Petite Saison while getting dinner ready.

1 Like