NB’s Hef:

4 Likes

NB’s Cream Ale

3 Likes

Plinian Legacy 2018

:beers:
Rad

2 Likes

And now to paint a picture with words… How did it taste? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Sneezles61

A bit softer than normal because I accidentally used Conan instead of West Coast I like I was supposed to. Delicious! Now I’ll have to decide if I do that again next year or go back to the proper yeast. :innocent:

Rad

1 Like

And to complete the set, here’s Off the Topper ‘18

Rad

2 Likes

How did you pour 3 beers from a 2 tap tower.

Ancient Rad secret!! :grin: Sneezles61

I’m confused, where are you seeing a third beer? It was brewday so I had been partaking in a few, but I’m still only seeing two. :innocent:

Rad

Sorry I thought the cream ale was yours also.

My Black Current Gose

I can guzzle this stuff. I’ll bet even @sneezles61 would like this. Not really that sour more tart like a cider

7 Likes

That looks delicious @brewcat. I think I’m starting to dig the sour stuff now

They do grow on you. This one is still cloudy but it will clarify.

1 Like

This is how my NB Hef ended up. Condensation on the glass hides how clear it is. :blush:

Now your making me thirsty. I’ll be right back

Nope, sorry just finished it! :grin: Ben’s Doublealt. 7.8%, and a 20 oz. pour, so I’m a little loopy

2 Likes

This is a new Munich Dunkel recipe i tried thats the perfect dunkel Uploading…]()

3 Likes

Had a warsteiner dunkel just yesterday. I’d like to brew one. How does it compare? Like to share the recipe ?

Thats one of my favorites but Hofbräuhaus dunkel is still my number one. This new recipe that i tried is pretty close to it. I will pm the recipe in little bit. Got company and were really enjoying it right now

1 Like

Last of the Ofest I brewed in March

3 Likes