Do you have a picture of your pour?

Do you have a picture of a pour? Add a short description.

This is NB’s Midnight Wheaton Beatdown Porter. AKA Midnight Porter because that is just too long of a title to keep typing. Bottled 11/15/2017. Had two bottles left that had been at room temperature up until three days ago. First one this afternoon was so good finished off the final bottle. I might add some cracked coffee beans to the next one.

2 Likes

Here’s a pic of a German Helles I brewed. The background and condensation on the glass doesn’t do the clarity justice. Only Lagered 2 weeks before that pic was taken.

3 Likes

ESB, which is very tasty… But, the small brew I did a few weeks ago… Perhaps I won’t tie any more kegs with that style… And the taste is quite uneventful… Sneezles61
Neither were hit with gelatin.

3 Likes

My latest Hefeweizen, goes good with a warm sunny afternoon after yard work!

6 Likes

[quote=“voodoo_donut, post:4, topic:25969, full:true”]
warm sunny afternoon[/quote]

What’s that…?

2 Likes

Boo-ya.

The crazy thing is, as bad as things have been across the northern tier, and after a record hot and humid February here, March and April have been cool, dry, and sunny with low humidity, freaking “chamber of commerce” weather…

We’ll get our version of intolerable weather soon enough.

the latest i did keg it 10 days ago. Sample yesterday. A citra ipa. Dry hop with. 1oz citra hops. Nice taste a abv 5.6%

4 Likes

Waiting for the water to cool to rehydrate yeast. Chinook IPA bottled 2/14/18. My main summer IPA.

1 Like

One of my NEIPA’s on tap right now Hazed N Confuzed. Galaxy, Mosaic and Citra hops.

1 Like

A rye and our Blackbeered ale while we sparge the ESB:

2 Likes

Caribou Slobber bottled on 4/8/2018. Still early for taste, but carbonation almost there.

1 Like

Hefe-weisse. Brewed 3 weeks ago. 50% wheat, 45% barley, 5% unmalted spelt. Imperial Stefon yeast.

3 Likes

Same helles. This shows the clarity much better.

2 Likes

What the…that looks like a warm sunny afternoon! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Finally… 64° and sunny. Have the TV out in the 3 seasons room watching golf and hockey. Listening to the birds… finally…

1 Like

I actually saw the great weather around Columbus on TV, (My niece plays first base for the Spartans) unfortunately for MSU, the Buckeyes rallied to win late.

Sorry @flars derailment in progress …

1 Like

This is a derail emoticon. [ _ ^_ * # +_ ] Requires some imagination.

2 Likes

Elysian the wise esb clone.

3 Likes

Belgian Wit aged for about a year on Jolly Pumpkin dregs. Light, slightly tart, huge “barnyard” nose, and insanely drinkable in the sun.

3 Likes