Brewing and Football

That too was a good game. Intense play by both teams. Thought the Browns were going to pull it off.

Yes from the House of Orange (Holland) Not many people know that.

Titans Colts was also a well fought match. Was hoping the Titans could pull it off but the Colts hung in there. Now it’s time for the playoffs!

1 Like

Couldn’t ask for a better run at the AFC North title then those 2 games yesterday. Sucks we didn’t make it. I’ll be a Chargers fan until they lose I guess. Definitely not rooting for Ratbirds or Cheatriots! Playoffs should be pretty good, though!

1 Like

Perhaps I could waffle right over to the colts… I really like being let down… Sneezles61

Funny. The couple who spent the last week with us enjoy football as well. The wives sat on the couch analyzing the game. The guys sat around and talked cooking (brewing)

I’ve got football fatigue not sure I’m going to make it. Rose bowl and sugar bowl up next

Rose bowl ended up being a good game. Hopefully sugar bowl is as good. Some good games today - UCF vs LSU, Kentucky vs Penn State.

I watched the rose bowl thought it a sleeper except the last 5 or six minutes. Sugar bowl is surprising me

So I fell asleep during a good game but I did see Bevo rush for a couple

Here we go. Got a home brew and a spot on the couch. Rooting for the Hawks and Luck

1 Like

Maybe early but the Colts look like they are hungry…-er? Sneezles61
Just me, that tail gate commercial… 3 times inside 20 minutes? Really?

Don’t understand why they call the cowboys America’s team. Not around here anyway.

1 Like

Let’s go Cowboys!:grin:

Didn’t expect to see a route like that with the Texans at home.

I would like to see the hawks next week too @brew_cat.

1 Like

Well, I got a 50-50 day yesterday… I’d rather see the Hawks move forward… Sneezles61

“You can’t be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline,” Frank Zappa wrote in his memoir. “It helps if you have some kind of football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer.”

2 Likes

Me to. Today I’ll root for the Chargers and the Eagles because I think both of their QBs deserve a shot. Non of my teams are in so I just hope for a good game. The Dallas/Seattle was kind of frustrating neither offense impressed me

I’m in with Da Bears… And the Chargers… Eagles have been coming around… The Ravens… well, haven’t paid them any attention…
There were some spectacular catches made in the Hawks/C’boys game tho… Sneezles61

Not saying the eagles will win