Brewing and Football

Anyone brewing and watching football today. I’ll probably bottle today and Maybe get a kettle sour going since I can do all that inside near the TV’s

Not brewing but will be watching the games. I plan on kegging my Dunkel before so I need to get started!

Kettle caramalized, or added lots of dark crystal malt? Sneezles61

Just some beers and football.

Brewed 10 gallons of porter this morning, now I’m watching football.

Dallas GB great game. Have my porter souring in the kettle. Feet up now drinking my roggenbier getting ready for the Steelers game. My team the Giants were knocked out early. I’m going to root for Pittsburgh.

Brewed last Sunday during Steelers game with the game on my wife’s car radio in my garage with some buds. After we won, they told me they were coming back down yesterday to hang out and listen in the garage and boycott the TV. :joy: Then they moved the game time so I got to watch it from the comfort of my couch with a beer in my hand. Brewed Saturday this week so Sunday would be free.

:beers:
Rad

Any predictions for today’s games

1 Like

Can I weigh in now? … Sneezles61

1 Like

@sneezles61 I think GB is going to get pounded. I also think Pats ove Steelers.
:scream:

I was happy with the results of the first game but the wife wasn’t. Now she has switched allegiance to the pats. She may be happy tonight but hopefully not in two weeks. Besides if the pats go all the way I’ll be out a case of homebrew.

Talk about getting destroyed, the Pats wiped the stadium with my Steelers. I hope the Falcons tear them a new one.

:beers:
Rad

1 Like

I believe the Steelers could have won. No excuses for dropped passes at this level especially in the end zone. The falcons haven’t been dropping passes which is a good sign. Rogers called the fire department and the falcons responded and put that one out.

1 Like

I could see Rogers was getting frustrated, which in turn, caused more blunders… Sneezles61

1 Like

I got beer on the Falcons. I really hope the Patsies get a beat down. Anyway I’ve got some ESB and roggenbier bottled up. Making up a big batch of wings hot and garlic parm.Im also making a big tray of nachos. My sister is bringing pulled BBQ sliders Mom is making fried chicken and potato salad. All the bars around here are patriots. I’m going to watch at mom’s in NY I bought her a new TV. The majority of my family are Jets fans except one guy who married in who is from Gloucester so he and his pals are having there own party my niece said she is locking herself in the bedroom with ear plugs.

2 Likes

I’m for Falcons too! Not even going to state my boxed beer situation… Venison wild rice brats, pretzels, venison summer sausage,Gouda cheese … I should be a thrilling night! Sneezles61

1 Like

I’m disappointed but I was happy to see Brady on his butt all day. The guy seemed more worried about his jersey than his historic win. At least nobody stole his hat. Nothing against the team they have some great people and I congratulate them.

Yesterday seemed like the perfect day. Made a batch of beer. Made ribs and smoked a butt. Broke out a wonderful Black IPA. The FALCONS jumped out to a great lead then the forth quarter came and messed it all up.
I’m a life long FALCONS fan, but I think I wanted the Pats to loose more than I wanted the FALCONS to win.

AND no-one let some air out… Sneezles61

1 Like

Someone let the air out of Atlanta’s defense

3 Likes