Brewing and Football

Is it me or is Cam just kinda predictable… It just seems there isn’t much effort happening… As bad as NO spankters are playing… The Panthers should be smoking them… Lack of drive and leadership on both sides… Perhaps another brew will help? OR, go hang with Dannyboy!! :sunglasses: Sneezles61

That was a heartbreak for Pittsburgh

It was a good game. Saints look good.

Had some house guests arrive from Olympia last night. He’s a homebrewery and Seahawks fan. Needless to say we had fun watching the Seattle /Chiefs game and drinking Homebrew in the BrewCatPub last night. Good game

OH NUTS… I missed that game! I trust it was a good game… And the out come was…? Sneezles61

38/31 Hawks sealed the deal

Honestly, that was MUCH closer than I expected out of that game. We actually played them really well, I was pretty happy with our performance overall against arguably the best team in the league. It basically comes down to -1 turnover ratio, lost by one score. Costly fumbles by Ridley and JuJu, both should have been points. And that run up the gut play call, against the best run defense in the league, when they were clearly expecting it. One major standout from this game, Bozwell was perfect, first time all year! :joy: Ah well, one more game till the beard comes off as we’re likely out of the playoffs, wife hates it anyway. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:beers:
Rad

Do think the Hawks are getting that good, or is Chiefs running out of gas? Sneezles61

Some questionable play calls for sure

That game meant more for Seattle which is a factor in play

1 Like

I think our Lions are working on a draft pick per their usual. Suprised the fans aren’t wearing paper bags ala the Saints way back when.

1 Like

ND / Clemson game is disappointing

2 Likes

Huge ND fan. We look out matched in EVERY aspect of the game. Can’t stop their Offense and can’t move the ball. Our punt team is superior. Of course that’s not a good thing unless they too are punting, which they are not.

Orange bowl not much better.

ND was hanging with Clemson when I looked. Apparently the worm has turned.

Both my Syracuse Orange football and basketball teams had a great weekend.

Wilco should be a Syracuse fan… The Orange man… wasn’t that from the Dutch? Sneezles61

1 Like

Todays game… Queens and the Da Bears will be a good game… Hopefully… :open_mouth: There will be a big house party down the street… Sneezles61

Should be a few good games today! I may be the biggest Browns fan you guys ever met today but Stillers need to handle their own business first. I really, really dislike the Eagles but I’d love to see Nick Foles take them far again. Wentz isn’t all he’s made up to be IMO

Thought the Browns where going to do it for Pittsburgh