Your favorite drink?

I’ll start. I really like the 35p energy drinks sold at a shop around the corner. I don’t know the name, but, there cheap and refreshing.

What’s your favourite drink? If you can’t remember the name, describe it, the sensation you got when you drank it.

Beer. Pretty much all of them. I enjoy the flavors that can come out in finished beer whether it is malt, hops, or a balance.

Since this a forum for :beers: I think you are pretty much gonna get that as our favorite.

3 Likes

Well my favorite drink other than beer is coffee next would be water

1 Like

I didn’t think you’d have a beard Voodoo! :joy: AND drink a Badwieser…
Brews… Coffee… and water… wait… can I sneak some wine in there too?
Almost kinda sorta like BrewCat
Sneezles61

1 Like

I remember those hats. Went to a backyard BBQ party a long time ago and we decided it would be a good idea to have a contest and time how fast we could drain two beers. The outcome was not pretty.

2 Likes

Kegger party… Schiltz Malt liquor… A peep would lay on the ground… take a flugal horn put yer tongue on the mouth piece end… Some one would fill it up… pull the tongue off the mouthpiece… BAMM!! all that brew right down to the tummy… And Like Marks comment… the outcome wasn’t pretty…
Sneezles61

Lately I’ve been loving a good margarita or three. For many many years, my favorite beverage was Coca-Cola, no question. Then I quit drinking soda for a few years, and now it’s not my thing anymore. I love a good beer but it still isn’t my favorite of all. Leaning towards the margarita. Hard to beat a well brewed German lager though. Wish I were skilled enough to brew my own, but mine have all been kind of meh.

During the pandemic we got turned onto online ordering for wine. Wine/Liquor purchases in PA were a PITA even before COVID.

So anyway Flybird Margaritas. It’s technically a wine made from agave, which gets them a loophole through certain PA alcohol shipping laws. Probably all sorts of artificial flavoring and other garbage, but they sure succeed in washing down a burger or some tacos.

1 Like

Me dietcoke during work hours. But beer my fav substance. Most type of beer i like. But heineken not my fav beer. Try to avoid it

1 Like

Being honest, Diet Coke(the new version with the black labels)is consumed around here by both of us in mass quantities, probably too much!

Publix had these “buy two get two” pack promotions which likely contributes.

That’s me too with the Coke Zero black labels stuff and buy two get two is no help. The Mrs. stuck with the traditional diet Coke.

She is trying to dial back alcohol on weekdays for us. Exceptions can be made if there is something going on so I try to go along with it. Seems weird being retired to look forward to the weekend when every night is Friday and every day Saturday.

2 Likes

I stay away from sodas except for an occasional ginger ale. I do enjoy the flavored sparkling water for the fizzy refreshment (not that alcoholic stuff). I recently read a book called History of the world in six glasses. The drinks were beer, wine, coffee, spirits, tea, and cola. not only the history but the cultural and geopolitical aspects of their discovery and consumption. I highly recommend it.

1 Like

Definitely coffee in the morning for me and water or Gatorade Zero, depending what I’m doing, during the day. Beer is my favorite alcoholic beverage, probably to a fault. :smiling_face:

1 Like

Yerba Mate throughout the day, usually with a heap of turmeric and a few dashes of black pepper. At quitting time, usually a Coke Zero with white rum or vodka. Beer when I go to a good pub with a good beer list. I had a Fiddlehead IPA last night. Smelled like really good weed. Simcoe, Centennial, and Citra…supposedly. Hazy if not turbid.

2 Likes

great! Thanks for recommendation:)