Yeast selection help

Hello! I am working on a clone of Zero gravity Conehead. It’s an all citra hopped wheat IPA with pilsner . Being from Vermont I thought they might use Conan as their yeast but the description of the beer states that it is crisp as well. I’ve never used Conan and was curious if I should use a drier ale yeast then it?

I haven’t tried Conehead, but I have visited Zero Gravity in Burlington. They seem like nice folks. Even though it was wicked busy when I visited, they spent the time explaining the fermentation process on a Brett beer they had just tapped. Can’t remember the name of it but it was pretty good. Maybe contact them and ask what yeast they used?

Thanks for your reply! I have contacted them and am waiting to hear but I’m sure they are very busy. I have some us 05 on hand that I could use but was maybe thinking of using hothead since it may give some fruity flavor like the English strains and is easier to use. My fermentation control is nonexistent at this point but have mid 60s in the basement.